- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this freshly referbished 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and savor the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also adore Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our appealing island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can relish fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you guide books with promotions for rental homes, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times offer up sizable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most looking forward to ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rental properties can be found in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from relaxing condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to manage web advertising, cleaning and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo ", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Consensus can often be complicated between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Remember that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Will your selected rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your family will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
After the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of comparable homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To assure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Often times, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure that you've gathered all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Most rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
How did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles