- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this newly referbished 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and relish the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also savor Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our charming island. We have a Fishing Gear store and multiple Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area promotional books which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the same great attractions with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might vacation? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is beachfront homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are often surprised at the number and selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC family, from low-noise condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Do you think " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo " is the best rental for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick a Community and Time
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will your favorite vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although many rental homes permit dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per rental. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective through the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
Read through the whole contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, guests must pay local taxes when renting " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo ", in addition to various other additional fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Be respectful of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was disagreeable and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
How did they like the vacation rental? With a little luck everything turned out to be ideal and you are all set to re-book the property for next season. If the property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles