- Emerald Isle
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this freshly renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and adore the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also adore Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our dazzling island. We have a Fishing Gear store and multiple Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can relish fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply guides with savings for lodging, dining and activities. Search for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to specific guests, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to find that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
Where to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you believe " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo " is the best rental property for your upcoming getaway? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving an expensive rental. Usually, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! Although many vacation rentals permit pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Read your agreement very carefully! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start your Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies often have a unique selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, vacationers will need to pay state taxes when booking " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo ", in addition to any other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a bit. Even if you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The property is required to be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their stay? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles
- Island Harbor Marina - 1.1 miles