- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyNicely maintained sea view condo located roughly 15 miles between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle on NC's Crystal Coast. Semi-cloistered location offers non busy beach just a few steps out the door with convenient proximity to local eateries, attractions, and shopping. Area attractions include NC Aquarium, Fort Macon, and the historical town of Beaufort. Condo has sea vistas from every bedroom. Also natural scenery view including the sea from dining room and master bedroom balconies. Complex has private swimming pool, sea front outdoor space. Unit is 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, with living room, dining room, and kitchen. King size bed in Master and Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom, two twin beds in 3rd bedroom, and a queen size couch bed in the living room. Washer/dryer, 2 flat screen TVs, DVD players, removable bed rails for modest children, tons of books and games. Please remember to bring your sheets and towels. Not interested in doing that? Well, contact Beach Gear Units or Island Essentials - they can help you out!
Updates and changes include:
2019 - thoroughly repainted, new lights, mirrors, sinks, faucets, countertops and cabinetry in all bathrooms, all new window treatments, new garbage disposal, light in kitchen (always something new being added)
2018 - new beds in all bedrooms, new dishes, kitchen silverware, new gas grille and other appreciation luxuries such as cushions and pillows.
2017 - brand new AC unit, couch bed, appreciate seat
2016 - brand new refrigerator, dish washer and dryer. New paint in living room and stair case.
2015 - granite kitchen counter top, kitchen sink and faucet.
2014 - tile floor in kitchen, half bath and dining room area. TV in master bedroom.
Note: This unit was newly bought from a fellow sea lover who wants to make sure your time at the beach is appealing, casual and accepts you to just appreciate the experience of being on the water and sand. I am in the process of updating and making changes.
We have few beach chairs and a beach umbrella. But we can't guarantee they are still there, and maybe some beach toys (they come and go :-)). For linens and towels, you can rent them from the local stores: Beach Gear Units or Island Essentials
Additional Information About Rental Prices
Damage Insurance $59
- Base Rate does not apply to this holiday home.
- Week Units from Sat to Sat Only.
- 4 nights minimum during Late Fall/Winter prices only.
- FAMILIES ONLY, NO SMOKING, NO FAMILY PETS (these rules are specified by the HOA)
- 2 weeks 10% discount available
- 50% deposit at renting
- Balance due 4 wks prior to arrival.
- Linens NOT supplied.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area vacation discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same terrific activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel week? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding deals.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning travelers of the same property. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and variety of short-term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Where to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you believe "Elevation 6.41 - Ocean Views from Every Room and Steps Away from the Beach!" is the best rental property for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among loved ones, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Spending Limit
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental with outside kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or near shopping? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Once the place, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your greatest potential for a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.1 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 1.2 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 5.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 2.2 miles