- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe room is located just blocks away from downtown Beaufort, full of stores and eateries, all within walking distance. The room itself is inside of a modest Eco-affable hotel. There are two covered porches on the unit, as well as a covered garage on the ground floor. For those of our visitors who elect to bring a pet, we do have multiple areas on the ground floor where you can accept your dogs and cats to do their work; there are doggy bags supplied in those areas. We do have a pet fee of $30 a nighttime plus tax.
It is one huge room with a queen bed as well as a full sized sleeper couch. It does have a full private bathroom, with a tub and shower combo. The kitchenette has a dishwasher and a two top stove with enough dishes and silverware for four people.
Check in is at 2 pm and check out is at 10 am. Discovery diving is open from 8 am to 9 pm. If you will be arriving later, please let us know, so we can make arrangements for you.
We hope you appreciate your stay!
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel catalogs which feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve specific clients, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rentals are available in Beaufort, NC. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and price range.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Before you start to book "Pet-Friendly Suites with a small fee, short walk to Beaufort Waterfront", review our short collection of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes easier.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Confirm that "Pet-Friendly Suites with a small fee, short walk to Beaufort Waterfront" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the party traveling with a family pet? Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Once the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the entire agreement and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, visitors must pay state taxes when booking "Pet-Friendly Suites with a small fee, short walk to Beaufort Waterfront", as well as any other fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, nearby properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little. Even when you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home really needs to be in good shape. Sinks filled with pots and pans, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.3 miles