- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySummer 2019 dates still available: ask for 10% off rental rate!
Aug 3-10, 2019
Aug 24-Aug 29, 2019
Sept 3-Sept 30 all available!!! Sept is the BEST time to visit Atlantic Beach!!!
7 bedroom, 7 Full Bath home in Pine Knoll Shores with 2 Master suites and Game Room!!
Pool can be heated for 350.00 a week
This home is pet chummy with a 250.00 non-returnable pet fee per pet.
This home has an elevator- Elevator runs from the ground floor to the 2nd floor only.
After walking through the front door of this newly redone home you will surely be impressed! The thoroughly supplied kitchen to your right is right off the living area with an open bar so you will not be separated from your family while preparing meals. The living area is gorgeously adorned and includes a 50" Led TV to sit back and relax. Appreciate vistas of the sea right from the living room, kitchen and dining room. Exit out the back door to your private shaded outdoor space that leads to either the beach or take a right and adore your own private 8' deep swimming pool.
Back in the home you have 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Down at the end of the hall is the cavernous Master Suite #1- This room has a queen size bed, 32" TV, sea and pool vistas, a private front balcony, and a private seating area for reading or for recapping that ideal day at the beach.
Bedroom 2 is a pool and sea view room with two twins, 32" TV.
Bedroom 3 is a pool and sea view room with a queen size bed and 32" TV.
From the living room upstairs you have a great sitting area overlooking "YOUR" polished beach. The room has a sitting area for reading and also a bigger table and chairs for overflow dining or for a simple game of cards. Heading down the hall, there is a modest room with closing doors that connects the bedrooms. There is a day bed with a twin pull out that could be used for modest children. This connects to bedroom #4. This sea front bedroom is a suite with a queen size bed, private balcony that overlooks pool and the sea, and a 32" TV.
Down at the end of the hall is the 2nd Master bedroom (5). This is a HUGE over sized bedroom with a two private balconies. The sea side balcony overlooks the pool and the sea. This room is complete with a sitting area for reading or again, recapping that ideal family beach day. This room also has a desk in it's own little area. No one wants to work on holiday but for some it is a reality to tie up some loose ends or just to check on some things to ease your mind. This area can streamline that and have you back on the beach very quickly!
Back downstairs on the 2nd floor in the living area are stairs leading to the first floor. This room has bedroom # 6. Bedroom number 6 has a queen size bed and 32" TV. Across the hall is bedroom 7. This bedroom has two twin size beds. This floor also homes the washer and dryer in a separate room. Finally, the last room is the game room! This fun little room contains a ping pong table, foosball, a refrigerator, and a sink.
Keywords: Sea front, Beach, Sea, Beach, Sea's The Day, Beach front, Holiday rental, Atlantic Beach NC, At Waves Edge, Pine Knoll Shores NC, Sea front pool
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area travel discount books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- In a position to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? You'll receive the best value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting families with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We have assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think "7 Bed/7 Bath Oceanfront with Pool! 10% off rental rate 4 remaining summer dates" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Start by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Be mindful that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "7 Bed/7 Bath Oceanfront with Pool! 10% off rental rate 4 remaining summer dates" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a costly rental home. Most of the time, a single person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
What home features is the group searching for? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do some people in your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
When the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be useful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation home needs to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 3.5 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.8 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.8 miles