- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property
How about Thanksgiving or Christmas at the Beach? Rent now and you can give the present of a lifetime of special memories!
7 bedroom, 7 Full Bath home in Pine Knoll Shores with 2 Master suites and Game Room!!
Pool can be heated for 350.00 a week
This home is pet helpful with a 250.00 non-returnable pet fee per pet.
This home has an elevator- Elevator runs from the ground floor to the 2nd floor only.
After walking through the front door of this freshly modernized home you will surely be impressed! The entirely outfitted kitchen to your right is right off the living area with an open bar so you will not be separated from your family while preparing meals. The living area is charmingly furbished and includes a 50" Led TV to sit back and relax. Savor vistas of the sea right from the living room, kitchen and dining room. Exit out the back door to your private shaded outdoor space that leads to either the beach or take a right and relish your own private 8' deep swimming pool.
Back in the home you have 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Down at the end of the hall is the enormous Master Suite #1- This room has a queen size bed, 32" TV, sea and pool vistas, a private front balcony, and a private seating area for reading or for recapping that ideal day at the beach.
Bedroom 2 is a pool and sea view room with two twins, 32" TV.
Bedroom 3 is a pool and sea view room with a queen size bed and 32" TV.
From the living room upstairs you have a great sitting area overlooking "YOUR" elegant beach. The room has a sitting area for reading and also a bigger table and chairs for overflow dining or for a simple game of cards. Heading down the hall, there is a modest room with closing doors that connects the bedrooms. There is a day bed with a twin pull out that could be used for modest children. This connects to bedroom #4. This sea front bedroom is a suite with a queen size bed, private balcony that overlooks pool and the sea, and a 32" TV.
Down at the end of the hall is the 2nd Master bedroom (5). This is a HUGE over sized bedroom with a two private balconies. The sea side balcony overlooks the pool and the sea. This room is complete with a sitting area for reading or again, recapping that ideal family beach day. This room also has a desk in it's own little area. No one wants to work on holiday but for some it is a reality to tie up some loose ends or just to check on some things to ease your mind. This area can streamline that and have you back on the beach very quickly!
Back downstairs on the 2nd floor in the living area are stairs leading to the first floor. This room has bedroom # 6. Bedroom number 6 has a queen size bed and 32" TV. Across the hall is bedroom 7. This bedroom has two twin size beds. This floor also homes the washer and dryer in a separate room. Finally, the last room is the game room! This fun little room contains a ping pong table, foosball, a refrigerator, and a sink.
Keywords: Sea front, Beach, Sea, Beach, Sea's The Day, Beach front, Holiday rental, Atlantic Beach NC, At Waves Edge, Pine Knoll Shores NC, Sea front pool
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those wonderful activities with a considerable discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe "Amazing Oceanfront Home 7 bed/7 bath with private oceanfront pool! Sleeps 17!" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough among family members, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your family will have to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with outdoor lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a furry companion? Although many vacation homes permit dogs, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking "Amazing Oceanfront Home 7 bed/7 bath with private oceanfront pool! Sleeps 17!", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make certain you've gathered all belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental property websites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.0 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 5.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 3.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 3.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 3.5 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.8 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.8 miles