- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySizable master bedroom with king bed and queen sleep couch and full bathroom (shower). Plenty of room to relax, read or watch TV. Unwind on outdoor space right out your door. Second and third bedrooms offer a queen bed. Fourth bedroom is supplied with 2 twin beds. All linens and towels supplied. The reverse floor plan offers marvelous vistas from the living space from morning to nighttime. More than enough room for plenty of chef's helpers in the big kitchen.
This is the place you’ve been looking for!
The first thing you’ll notice as you pull up to the copious home are the 360 degree wrap-around decks on the two upper floors. No matter the time of day, Renny’s Reward provides bountiful sun and shade opportunities and a sense of recreation that can’t be beat. Whether your idea of a holiday is soaking in the rays sunbathing or rocking in the shade while appreciating the sea wind, you’ve found your bliss.
Once inside, the reverse floor plan (bedrooms downstairs, living space on top) makes immediate sense. The voluminous and flowing, upstairs living & dining area lends itself to huge family get-togethers, group dinners, and game nights. With walls of windows, this generous great room provides beautiful sea and sound vistas no matter which way you turn. There’s plenty of room to dine and lounge with three fashionable couches, dining space that seats 16, and a enormous, well-supplied kitchen with room for numerous chefs. The 14-foot bar counter top with comfortable stools provides the ideal casual dining spot, while two additional tables accept for group dinners as well.
Looking for a little R&R? Rest assured, the lower level provides the ideal resting spots for a variety of visitors. Multi-family trip? Not a problem! The 4 appealing bedrooms will have all your needs met. The master bedroom includes a calming king-sized bed with a roomy sitting area (couch, arm chair, tv), where the couch pulls out to sleep two more. The master bedroom sitting area opens out onto the outdoor space, the prefect place to savor a morning coffee. This room is just right for a couple deserving of spoiling or a family unit that wants to stay together. In addition to this master to marvel at, are 2 freshly furbished rooms with queen-sized beds and a 4th adorable bedroom with two twin-sized beds. Closets and/or dressers meet your storage needs in each bedroom. Ceiling fans all through the home and in each bedroom give help keep things cool. Bringing a sizable group? The upstairs couch also pulls into dreamingly comfortable, queen-sized bed where your additional visitors can catch their zzzz’s.
Looking for some entertainment? TV’s on the main level and in the master bedroom are playing your favorite shows as we speak and the DVD player is ready for whatever movies you bring along! Wireless internet is included. The home also has a audio system system that can play all over rooms on both floors (as desired) to very get the good vibes going.
The wrap around porch accepts you to find either sun or shade all day. Spend time outdoors sunbathing galore on the upper outdoor space in the three chaise lounges, rewind in one of four Adirondack chairs, or socialize around the table with four chairs. The cool sea wind makes sand-complimentary sunbathing a ideal experience.
The ground level offers covered, paved space under the home with room to park two cars or to use as a covered play space (games of all kinds, such as shuffleboard) for children and adults. The picnic table and grille on the lower level are ideal for cookouts. A variety of beach essentials, such as chairs and toys are also supplied for your use. Just back from the beach? The half bath and outdoor enclosed private shower on this level give an end to a fun day at the beach. .
This huge home accepts numerous generations of families to holiday together with plenty of space to build life-long memories.
Update: Interior décor (linens, window treatments, pillows, accessories, etc.) have all been modernized as of June 2013, creating a home-away-from-home feeling. The upper-level AC unit is brand new and will keep you cool even on the hottest of days. The kitchen is supplied with a new (July 2013) range to meet the high capacity needs of hungry beach goers. That family lasagna is as good as done!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount books which feature promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Look for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same attractions with a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Can you alter your vacation week? The off-peak seasons will offer phenomenal rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounts. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping families with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "Best View And Best Value! Fun In & Out Of The Sun! Chill Out Or Do It All.", read through our short list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. To guarantee the best choice of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Village and Date
Sometimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Bear in mind that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Many rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your desired stay. It might be at the high end of the range. If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other people in the crew travelling with a dog? While quite a few rentals permit animal friends, rules and charges vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
Start your Search
As soon as the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage right after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed call the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. More often than not, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Virtually all rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that can help with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.2 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.5 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.5 miles
- The Village Market - 3.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.5 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.6 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.2 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.4 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 3.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.6 miles