- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis elegant, professionally furbished and landscaped home is located in the outstanding area called "The Point" at the tip of Emerald Isle. Has a enormous in-ground, saline pool with whirlpool. Giant, covered decks on all floors. Elevator access to all floor. Granite countertops, wood floors (pretty, wormy chestnut floors on third floor, oak on second floor), and tile everywhere. Original artwork decorates many walls.
Home is located at the end of a modest cul-de-sac in a private, family neighborhood. The home has a reverse floor plan with the kitchen, dining area, living room, master bedroom, private master bath and powder room on the third floor. The delightful kitchen has a Wolf stove with a six-burner, gas cooktop, second oven, microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator and is well outfitted with preparing tools, dishes and appliances. Dining room table seats eight and the kitchen island seats four agreeably. Living room has 50 inch TV with VCR and external speakers.
On the second floor there is another master suite (king) with a private bathroom, two other bedrooms and a generous bathroom. One bedroom has two queens and the other has two full-sized beds and a day bed. All bedrooms open onto a sizable covered outdoor space.
On the ground floor there is a two-car garage, recreation room with pool table, wet bar, drink cooler, 60 inch TV with VCR and external speakers, and a full bath. From the recreation room French doors open to a huge patio surrounding the biggest, private in-ground, saltwater pool on the island. The pool has a zero entry with a shallow end 3 1/2 feet deep and the deep end 7 feet deep. The swimming pool has an attached whirlpool (which can be heated). Outside shower and pool home. Pool furnishings.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area promotional guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times provide considerable discounts.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover the number of rental homes are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC family, from low-noise condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Spectacular Sound/Ocean View! Large Saline Pool, Elevator, Golf Cart", read through our brief list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. To ensure the greatest choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that "Spectacular Sound/Ocean View! Large Saline Pool, Elevator, Golf Cart" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Often times the older generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a dog or cat? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines differ. Don't forget to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often times have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Study the Agreement
Read the full contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. We also advise promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any repairs. This can prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to ensure you've packed all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental home? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.2 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.0 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.4 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 1.9 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 2.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.2 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.5 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.0 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.0 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.2 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.3 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.4 miles