- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIdeal for a peaceful beach get-away! This classic oceanfront bungalow was modernized in spring 2018. Private beach access with seating on dune overlook. The bungalow sleeps up to 7 and offers a full suite of luxuries including a full-sized washer/dryer, outdoor shower, grille, and an additional refrigerator. Emerald Isle is ideal for family holidays and couple retreats. Eateries, outdoor activities, and historical attractions are all within miles of this shining coastline.
Three bedrooms (King, Queen, and Twin over Double Bunk Bed) and 2.5 baths. Fantastic sea vistas from every bedroom. Extra TV room/play room on first floor with futon, for additional sleeping space if desired. Plenty of closet space including a sizable hall closet and a walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
New flat screen TVs in both living rooms (both with Blu-Ray players) and master bedroom. Free Wi-Fi.
Wide covered porch overlooking the sea furbished for outdoor dining and calming. Huge backyard with patio area and grille. Private beach access with seating on dune overlook. Outside hot and cold shower with changing area.
Centrally located in the “downtown” area of Emerald Isle, walking distance to eateries, shopping, and entertainment. Less than 1 mile to Emerald Plantation Shopping Center (which includes grocery store, eateries, stores, and movie theater) and the Bogue Inlet Pier.
A linens package is included during your stay at a rate of $200 for your rental period. The linens package includes:
• Quality fitted sheets, flat top sheets and pillow cases.
• Four bath towels for each king, queen/double, and futon.
• Two bath towels for single bed.
• Two hand towels and wash cloths per bed (one with twin).
• Bath mat for each full bath.
• Two kitchen towels and dishcloths.
• Starter packs of toiletries (1 soap bar, lotion, and shampoo).
Linens are delivered in a duffle upon arrival and should be returned to the duffle for pick-up prior to guest departure.
Beds can be pre-made prior to guest arrival at an additional charge of $12 per bed. Please contact host prior to your visit to arrange for this service. Please give adequate notice to ensure availability of service.
Please let me know if you chose to bring your own linens and I will send you a quote for your requested dates with the $200 linens charge removed. If you do not choose the linens package, you will be responsible for supplying these items.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property owners and rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area printed travel magazines that feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Search for these guides and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the same great activities with a substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal opportunities.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide selection of short term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We've developed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Do you think "Oceanfront Cottage with Private Beach Access, Newly Renovated" is the best rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simpler.
Decide on a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "Oceanfront Cottage with Private Beach Access, Newly Renovated" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do some members of your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though quite a few vacation homes allow animals, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Read through the whole contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when booking "Oceanfront Cottage with Private Beach Access, Newly Renovated", in addition to any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Virtually all rental websites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.0 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant Emerald Isle - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 0.9 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.4 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.4 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles