View this property at:
About this Property
COME ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AND SUNSET!
SAT SEPT 14, 2019 - SAT SEPT 21, 2019 STILL AVAIL
Oceanfront Victorian Mansion with 8 Bedrooms & 5 Full and 2 Half Baths plus outdoor Shower/Changing Area. Amazing vistas from all four living levels offers Total of (4) King, (4) Queen and (6) Twins; (2) Twin Daybed, (2) Sets Twin over Twin Bunk Beds. All 4 Oceanfront Master Bedroom Suites with King Beds & 1 Oceanfront Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Floor Plan Map for each level is available upon request.
Located in an area of the Island narrow enough to give pretty Sound and Sea Vistas from Every Room in this Home! Largest In-Ground Private Pool on Rental Market, 20' X 40' (not heated), and equally Enormous Private Hot Tub seats up to 8! Oceanfront Gazebo off private walkway.
Sizable & Luxurious Home has Four Living Levels! Central Heat & Air, Ceiling Fans, Propane Gas Grille. Professionally Landscaped Yard with Private Gate! Splendidly furbished with all new furnishings & Elegant Vistas Throughout! Every bed has memory foam bed for a restful nighttime sleep even the children bunk beds.
Ground Level: Bedroom #1 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King bed, Flat Screen TV, Whirlpool Bath & Separate Shower. Direct access to Pool, Hot Tub & Sea! Kitchenette with 3rd Fridge, 2nd Microwave & Wine refrigerator. Bedroom with (2) Twin Bunk Sets Childrens's Beach Toys & Games. Multi-Game Table with Billiards, Table Tennis & Air Hockey! Childrens board games/books located in Dining Room Wall Unit. . Sizable Outside Enclosed Hot & Cold Shower with Changing Area Connects to Multi-level Outdoor spaces to Hot Tub with Constructed in Seating, Main Deck with Picnic Table, Pool Deck with chaise lounges, Adirondack Chairs & (3) Security Pool Gates with kid locks. Private Beach Walkway with Private Gazebo.
Level One: Half Bath off Grand Foyer Entrance. Main Level with 2 Living Areas connected by Double French Doors. Main Living area has handsome Sea & Pool Vistas, Gas Fireplace & Access to Open & Covered Oceanfront Outdoor spaces that span the entire width of the home. Second Living Area for Additional Seating with Fabulous Water Fountain! Huge Open Dining Area with Primary Seating for 16 plus Bar Seating for 4. Sizable Kitchen with step-up Island and modest sink, all stainless steel appliances, Gas Range Oven, Electric Wall Oven & Microwave, 2 Dishwashers, 2 fridges, Stand Alone Ice Maker, Water Softener (left of triple sink) & Garbage Disposal (center of triple sink). Generous Laundry Room off Kitchen with Beautiful Granite Countertops, 2 Front Loading High Efficiency (HE) Washers, 2 Front Loading Dryers and Walk-In Pantry. Living Room has Extensive Flat Screen Intelligent TV Roku ready with Surround Sound. Giant Covered Porch and Wrap-Around Open Outdoor spaces with row of Rocking & Deck Chairs.
Level Two: Bedroom #3 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King Bed, Whirlpool Bath/separate shower stall, walk-in closets & Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #4 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with Queen Bed, Bath with Tub, Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #5 Street side Queen Bed with Sound Water vistas & Flat Screen TV can access Private Half Bath at end of hallway & shares shower with Bedroom #4; Bedroom #6 (Oceanfront Master Suite) Generous Room with King Bed & Bath (shower only), Flat Screen TV.
Level Three: Bedroom #7 & #8 (Oceanfront Master Suite) has King Bed. Full Bath with Huge Walk In Shower, with Two Shower Heads & Body Jets on 2 walls. Double Sink Vanity with Cabinets and Single Sink Vanity with Cabinets. Master Suite also has Flat Screen TV. Also on this level are 2 Queens on Sound Side separated by French doors. Can close to make an 8th Bedroom! Shares Bathroom.
8 Color Digital Cable Flat Screen Intelligent TVs, all Roku ready, High-Speed Wireless Internet Access! Oceanfront Gazebo off Private Walkway. Propane Stainless Steel Gas Grille. Outdoor Furnishings on all Multi-level decks. Central Heat/Air. Ceiling Fans Through Out. Vinyl Plank Floors all over. Striking Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Huge Dining Room Wall Unit and Laundry Counter tops. 3 Fridges, 2 Ovens, Gas Burner & Gas Fireplace!
Rents weekly, Saturday to Saturday. Holiday Dates are flexible & Min 3 nighttime stays considered. during Off Season Jan, Feb & March NO SMOKING.
#19. POOL/ HOT TUB LEASE ADDENDUM TERMS
POOL: Owner will maintain Pool on turnover day and mid week either Wed/Thurs. If there is excessive sand in the pool/hot tub you may be charged an additional cleaning fee if you want it cleaned at mid week. Tenant is not to use any chemicals or attempt to tidy the pool. Tenant is responsible for the proper care of swimming pool by rinsing off sand & tanning oils prior to entering & using pool net to remove leaves/bugs off pool surface & not accepting children to play with pool pump or any pool equipment. If you put on suntan oils, wait at least 30 mins. prior to entering the pool or hot tub to avoid oils in water. Pool use is 'At Your Own Risk'. It is a parent or guardian's responsibility to watch children at all times during pool use. Childrens must not to be left unattended during pool use. NO diving into the pool, serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur. Damage to the pool itself due to tenant misuse will result in additional charges.
HOT TUB: Owner will change water on turnover day please note that it may take up to 24 hours for water to re-heat. Hot Tub will also be maintained mid week by Owner. Tenant is responsible for proper care of Hot Tub by rinsing suntan oils prior to entering. Suggested Hot Tub occupancy (8) must not be exceeded. Hot Tub should be covered when not in use to retain heat. Do not sit on hot tub cover. Damage to cover or Hot Tub due to misuse will result in additional charges. Please do not set Hot Tub thermostat higher than 104 degrees. Due to high temperatures, Hot Tubs are not suitable for modest children or pregnant women. Childrens under legal age should not be left unattended. It is not wise to sit in the Hot Tub longer than 15 mins. at a time.
IT IS IMPERATIVE EVERYONE (ADULTS AND CHILDREN) SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL & OR HOT TUB TO REMOVE SAND & SUNTAN LOTION FROM THEIR FEET, HANDS AND BODY. DO NOT USE SOAP AS IT WILL CLOUD THE WATER. WATER IS SUFFICIENT FOR RINSING. The Pool &/or Hot Tub is maintained by Homeowners. Any questions regarding the safe use and operation of the Pool &/or Hot Tub should be referred to the homeowner.
Tenant does hereby covenant and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the owners of subject unit from and against all liability, loss, damage, claims or actions (including costs and attorney costs) for bodily injury, paralysis or death and/or unit damage, to the extent permissible by law, arising out of or in connection with the misuse of Pool &/or Hot Tub.
Rental Conveniences Business Includes:
Hi-Speed Internet (Wireless), Computer & Desk, Free Long Distance Telephone Service
Pet Amicable with Pet Fee $250.00 first pet and each additional discounted at $150.00 no breed or size restrictions. We welcome all dogs.
Linens & Towels Supplied with Beds Made Upon Arrival
Private Walkway to the beach
Private Oceanfront Gazebo
Spectacular Sea & Sound Water Vistas! Huge 20 X 40 Swimming Pool! Non-Smoking, Pet Affable with Pet Fee $250.00 plus $150.00 each additional , Ceiling Fans Through-out, Separate Huge Laundry Room with Granite Countertops (2) Front load Washers USE ONLY (HE) High Efficiency LAUNDRY DETERGENT & (2) Front load Dryers, Propane Gas Outdoor Stainless Steel Grille, Covered & Opened Porch(es) & Multi-Level Outdoor spaces with Picnic Table, Chaise Lounges, Adirondack Chairs, Outdoor picnic Table & constructed in seating, outdoor Hot/Cold Shower with Changing Area, Oceanfront Gazebo with outlets for beach Weddings. Professional Landscaping, Central Air & Heating Gas Fireplace (Off-Season Only)
Stunning Granite Countertops, Step Up Island Sink, Thoroughly Stocked Chef's Kitchen with all pots and pans for sizable groups. Stainless Steel Appliances, Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, Keurig Coffee Machine, 4 slice wide slot Toaster, Stand alone Icemaker, (2) Refrigerators , Triple Sink w/Center Sink Garbage Disposal & Kinetico Drinking Water to left of triple sink, (2) Ovens, Microwave, Gas Burners, (2) Dishwashers & Walk-in Pantry. Additional Kitchenette on Ground Floor with Double Sink, Wine Cooler, 2nd microwave and 3rd Fridge.
Game Room with Multi-Game Table with Table Tennis, Air Hockey and Billiards
Huge 20' X 40' Private Pool (Non-Heated), 8 Person Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower with Changing Area
- Many rental managers and vacation homes provide Beaufort, NC area discount guides which feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Look for these publications and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover those wonderful attractions with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacationers to the same rental. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most longing for ? If there's a particular Beaufort, NC atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to locate a rental that fits their desires and spending plan.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you book "OCEANFRONT VICTORIAN MANSION HUGE 20' X 40' POOL/HOT TUB, PET FRIENDLY", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Do members of your group have special needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a dog? Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their rental? Ideally everything was outstanding and you're excited to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.