- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
About this Property***************************************************************
COME ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AND SUNSET!
SAT SEPT 14, 2019 - SAT SEPT 21, 2019 STILL AVAIL
Oceanfront Victorian Mansion with 8 Bedrooms & 5 Full and 2 Half Baths plus outdoor Shower/Changing Area. Amazing vistas from all four living levels offers Total of (4) King, (4) Queen and (6) Twins; (2) Twin Daybed, (2) Sets Twin over Twin Bunk Beds. All 4 Oceanfront Master Bedroom Suites with King Beds & 1 Oceanfront Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Floor Plan Map for each level is available upon request.
Located in an area of the Island narrow enough to give meticulous Sound and Sea Vistas from Every Room in this Home! Largest In-Ground Private Pool on Rental Market, 20' X 40' (not heated), and equally Sizable Private Hot Tub seats up to 8! Oceanfront Gazebo off private walkway.
Voluminous & Luxurious Home has Four Living Levels! Central Heat & Air, Ceiling Fans, Propane Gas Grille. Professionally Landscaped Yard with Private Gate! Splendidly adorned with all new furnishings & Charming Vistas Throughout! Every bed has memory foam bed for a restful nighttime sleep even the children bunk beds.
Ground Level: Bedroom #1 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King bed, Flat Screen TV, Whirlpool Bath & Separate Shower. Direct access to Pool, Hot Tub & Sea! Kitchenette with 3rd Fridge, 2nd Microwave & Wine refrigerator. Bedroom with (2) Twin Bunk Sets Childrens's Beach Toys & Games. Multi-Game Table with Billiards, Table Tennis & Air Hockey! Childrens board games/books located in Dining Room Wall Unit. . Generous Outside Enclosed Hot & Cold Shower with Changing Area Connects to Multi-level Outdoor spaces to Hot Tub with Constructed in Seating, Main Deck with Picnic Table, Pool Deck with chaise lounges, Adirondack Chairs & (3) Security Pool Gates with kid locks. Private Beach Walkway with Private Gazebo.
Level One: Half Bath off Grandiose Foyer Entrance. Main Level with 2 Living Areas connected by Double French Doors. Main Living area has Striking Sea & Pool Vistas, Gas Fireplace & Access to Open & Covered Oceanfront Outdoor spaces that span the entire width of the home. Second Living Area for Additional Seating with Fabulous Water Fountain! Huge Open Dining Area with Primary Seating for 16 plus Bar Seating for 4. Enormous Kitchen with step-up Island and modest sink, all stainless steel appliances, Gas Range Oven, Electric Wall Oven & Microwave, 2 Dishwashers, 2 fridges, Stand Alone Ice Maker, Water Softener (left of triple sink) & Garbage Disposal (center of triple sink). Grand Laundry Room off Kitchen with Cute Granite Countertops, 2 Front Loading High Efficiency (HE) Washers, 2 Front Loading Dryers and Walk-In Pantry. Living Room has Giant Flat Screen Intelligent TV Roku ready with Surround Sound. Generous Covered Porch and Wrap-Around Open Outdoor spaces with row of Rocking & Deck Chairs.
Level Two: Bedroom #3 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with King Bed, Whirlpool Bath/separate shower stall, walk-in closets & Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #4 (Oceanfront Master Suite) with Queen Bed, Bath with Tub, Flat Screen TV; Bedroom #5 Street side Queen Bed with Sound Water vistas & Flat Screen TV can access Private Half Bath at end of hallway & shares shower with Bedroom #4; Bedroom #6 (Oceanfront Master Suite) Generous Room with King Bed & Bath (shower only), Flat Screen TV.
Level Three: Bedroom #7 & #8 (Oceanfront Master Suite) has King Bed. Full Bath with Huge Walk In Shower, with Two Shower Heads & Body Jets on 2 walls. Double Sink Vanity with Cabinets and Single Sink Vanity with Cabinets. Master Suite also has Flat Screen TV. Also on this level are 2 Queens on Sound Side separated by French doors. Can close to make an 8th Bedroom! Shares Bathroom.
8 Color Digital Cable Flat Screen Intelligent TVs, all Roku ready, High-Speed Wireless Internet Access! Oceanfront Gazebo off Private Walkway. Propane Stainless Steel Gas Grille. Outdoor Furnishings on all Multi-level decks. Central Heat/Air. Ceiling Fans Through Out. Vinyl Plank Floors all over. Spectacular Granite Countertops in Kitchen, Huge Dining Room Wall Unit and Laundry Counter tops. 3 Fridges, 2 Ovens, Gas Burner & Gas Fireplace!
Rents weekly, Saturday to Saturday. Holiday Dates are flexible & Min 3 nighttime stays considered. during Off Season Jan, Feb & March NO SMOKING.
#19. POOL/ HOT TUB LEASE ADDENDUM TERMS
POOL: Owner will maintain Pool on turnover day and mid week either Wed/Thurs. If there is excessive sand in the pool/hot tub you may be charged an additional cleaning fee if you want it cleaned at mid week. Tenant is not to use any chemicals or attempt to tidy the pool. Tenant is responsible for the proper care of swimming pool by rinsing off sand & tanning oils prior to entering & using pool net to remove leaves/bugs off pool surface & not accepting children to play with pool pump or any pool equipment. If you put on suntan oils, wait at least 30 mins. prior to entering the pool or hot tub to avoid oils in water. Pool use is 'At Your Own Risk'. It is a parent or guardian's responsibility to watch children at all times during pool use. Childrens must not to be left unattended during pool use. NO diving into the pool, serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur. Damage to the pool itself due to tenant misuse will result in additional charges.
HOT TUB: Owner will change water on turnover day please note that it may take up to 24 hours for water to re-heat. Hot Tub will also be maintained mid week by Owner. Tenant is responsible for proper care of Hot Tub by rinsing suntan oils prior to entering. Suggested Hot Tub occupancy (8) must not be exceeded. Hot Tub should be covered when not in use to retain heat. Do not sit on hot tub cover. Damage to cover or Hot Tub due to misuse will result in additional charges. Please do not set Hot Tub thermostat higher than 104 degrees. Due to high temperatures, Hot Tubs are not suitable for modest children or pregnant women. Childrens under legal age should not be left unattended. It is not wise to sit in the Hot Tub longer than 15 mins. at a time.
IT IS IMPERATIVE EVERYONE (ADULTS AND CHILDREN) SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL & OR HOT TUB TO REMOVE SAND & SUNTAN LOTION FROM THEIR FEET, HANDS AND BODY. DO NOT USE SOAP AS IT WILL CLOUD THE WATER. WATER IS SUFFICIENT FOR RINSING. The Pool &/or Hot Tub is maintained by Homeowners. Any questions regarding the safe use and operation of the Pool &/or Hot Tub should be referred to the homeowner.
Tenant does hereby covenant and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the owners of subject unit from and against all liability, loss, damage, claims or actions (including costs and attorney costs) for bodily injury, paralysis or death and/or unit damage, to the extent permissible by law, arising out of or in connection with the misuse of Pool &/or Hot Tub.
Rental Conveniences Business Includes:
Hi-Speed Internet (Wireless), Computer & Desk, Free Long Distance Telephone Service
Pet Amiable with Pet Fee $250.00 first pet and each additional discounted at $150.00 no breed or size restrictions. We welcome all dogs.
Linens & Towels Supplied with Beds Made Upon Arrival
Private Walkway to the beach
Private Oceanfront Gazebo
Spectacular Sea & Sound Water Vistas! Huge 20 X 40 Swimming Pool! Non-Smoking, Pet Welcoming with Pet Fee $250.00 plus $150.00 each additional , Ceiling Fans Through-out, Separate Huge Laundry Room with Granite Countertops (2) Front load Washers USE ONLY (HE) High Efficiency LAUNDRY DETERGENT & (2) Front load Dryers, Propane Gas Outdoor Stainless Steel Grille, Covered & Opened Porch(es) & Multi-Level Outdoor spaces with Picnic Table, Chaise Lounges, Adirondack Chairs, Outdoor picnic Table & constructed in seating, outdoor Hot/Cold Shower with Changing Area, Oceanfront Gazebo with outlets for beach Weddings. Professional Landscaping, Central Air & Heating Gas Fireplace (Off-Season Only)
Stunning Granite Countertops, Step Up Island Sink, Entirely Stocked Chef's Kitchen with all pots and pans for enormous groups. Stainless Steel Appliances, Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, Keurig Coffee Machine, 4 slice wide slot Toaster, Stand alone Icemaker, (2) Refrigerators , Triple Sink w/Center Sink Garbage Disposal & Kinetico Drinking Water to left of triple sink, (2) Ovens, Microwave, Gas Burners, (2) Dishwashers & Walk-in Pantry. Additional Kitchenette on Ground Floor with Double Sink, Wine Cooler, 2nd microwave and 3rd Fridge.
Game Room with Multi-Game Table with Table Tennis, Air Hockey and Billiards
Huge 20' X 40' Private Pool (Non-Heated), 8 Person Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower with Changing Area
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get promotions. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Before you decide to book "OCEANFRONT VICTORIAN MANSION HUGE 20' X 40' POOL/HOT TUB, PET FRIENDLY", read through our short list of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "OCEANFRONT VICTORIAN MANSION HUGE 20' X 40' POOL/HOT TUB, PET FRIENDLY" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a costly rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is the group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Optimal accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a domestic pet? Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. A number of limitations may eliminate a prospective rental. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything required. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are required call the rental manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Virtually all rental management company websites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? We hope this guide helped you find a great home away from home. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Island Water Sports - 0.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.9 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.1 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.3 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.3 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.2 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.1 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.9 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.0 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.2 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 1.3 miles