View this property at:
About this Property
Rent your East Coast hideaway to this pristine 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday rental located just steps from the Atlantic Sea. This fourth-story corner unit offers a coastal-themed interior, top-notch furnishings, a balcony with sea vistas, as well as access to plenty of community luxuries including outdoor pools, dedicated beach access, and much more! Whether you're here to cast a line off Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier or discover Fort Macon State Park, this beach nook is the ideal home base!
-- THE UNIT --
Resort Conveniences | 1,060 Sq Ft | Dedicated Beach Access | Oceanfront Vistas
Designed with family retreats and close friends getaways in mind, this Summer Winds corner-unit offers all of the beach essentials, jaw-dropping oceanfront vistas, and a prime location near all of the top Atlantic Beach sites!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed w/Full Trundle Bed, Twin Bed
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Exercise center, indoor heated pool, 3 oceanfront pools, 2 hot tubs kiddy pool, playground, 2 lighted tennis courts, shuffle board, on-site restaurant, on-site snack bar, sun decks, 3 dedicated beach access points, 2 racquetball courts, b-ball courts, charcoal grilles, boat storage, gated community, arcade, bar, freshly referbished complex
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private balcony w/ outdoor dining area, patio furnishings & sea vistas
INDOOR LIVING: Natural sunlight, coastal decor, peaceful furnishings, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan
KITCHEN: Totally supplied, granite countertops, 4-person breakfast bar, dining table, automatic drip coffeemaker, dishwasher w/ 2 dishwasher packs & washing pods, crockpot
MASTER SUITE: Flat-screen cable TV, en-suite bathroom, beach vistas, balcony access
GENERAL: In-unit laundry machines w/ laundry detergent, central heating & air conditioning, linens & towels supplied, complimentary toiletries (starter set of shampoo, conditioner, and soap)
PARKING: Off-street parking (4 cars), RV & Trailer parking, boat parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Indian Beach (on the beach), Eastern Regional Beach Access (3.6 miles), Emerald Isle Beach (8.4 miles), Circle Regional Beach Access (9.8 miles), Dunes Club (9.8 miles), Radio Island Public Beach Access (14 miles), Hammocks Beach State Park (17.7 miles)
NATURE PRESERVES/STATE PARKS: Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area (3.6 miles), Atlantic Beach Town Park (8.2 miles), Shevans Park (11.3 miles), Croatan National Forest (11.8 miles), Rachel Carson Reserve - includes ferry (17.2 miles), Fort Benjamin Park (18.7 miles), Cape Lookout National Seashore - includes ferry (37.3 miles)
GOLF: Crystal Coast Country Club (6.2 miles), Star Hill Golf Club (13.3 miles), Silver Creek Golf Club (15.9 miles), Brandywine Bay Golf Club (16.4 miles), The Beaufort Club (19.3 miles), Bliss Point Golf Course (35.1 miles)
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores (4.9 miles), Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier (8.4 miles), Salty Pirate Waterpark (9.4 miles), Emerald Isle Woods Park (10.3 miles), Fort Macon State Park (11.9 miles), Island Express Ferry Service (15.8 miles)
AIRPORTS: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (43.5 miles) | Wilmington International Airport (85.7 miles)
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it smooth, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or generous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you guide books with savings for vacation rental management companies, dining and activities. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those great activities with a typically significantly discounted.
- Prefer to steer clear of the packed areas and reduce costs? Off-peak times offer up significant discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of property management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners typically offer customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from peaceful condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to find that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Atlantic Beach Resort Condo w/ Ocean Views!", review our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can often be complicated among family, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It could be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey rental home. Generally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though many vacation rentals permit family pets, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Examine your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local companies offer fantastic service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study The Agreement
Read the full agreement and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dirty dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with before you leave.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be simple. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.