About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**Seven nighttime minimum, bookings are Sunday to Sunday**
The Ultimate Dune is just what you're looking for. It's an oceanfront bungalow on the wide side of the island with tons of space for your friends and family. Dune features its own private beachfront deck with a boardwalk down to the beach.
HI, WE'RE NEW HERE
The home was purchased in the winter of 2021 and the new owners have been busy making upgrades to take it from a duplex to a massive single-family home with crisp new paint and furnishings to give the overall aesthetic a fresh new look. Be on the lookout for more changes as we go or follow us on Instagram: @theultimatedune
Since Dune was a duplex in the past, there are two living rooms. Each one has intelligent TVs equipped with Roku and Chromecast, respectively, for streaming your favorite content. There's a PS4 and a Wii with games for rainy days too. Each side of the home also has a dining space for morning coffee, family feasts, and game nights. There is only one kitchen now. Dune is a comfortable mix of midcentury pieces and up-cycled beachy furnishings. 'Ultimately' we tried to give this one-level home a modern take on a late 60s surf shack.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
There are five bedrooms, each with their own unique styling:
1. West queen suite: one queen, a modest ensuite bathroom, and TV
2. West double: two twin beds
3. West king: one king bed, no TV (for who prefer a peaceful room)
4. East queen suite: one queen bed, huge ensuite bathroom, and TV
5. East king: one king bed and TV
There are two full bathrooms with tubs and showers in the halls - one on each side, east and west.
The kitchen is outfitted with the usual suspects - stainless steel pots and pans, nonstick pans, silverware, knives, blender, Kitchen Aid stand mixer pro, two drip coffee makers, French press, electric flat top griddle, tupperware, drink ware, silverware, and more. The pantry has a collection of herbs and spices for your dinners in.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
You're just a short trip away from eateries, grocery stores (Publix and Food Lion), and the Emerald Isle bridge. The Bogue Inlet Pier and Surf's Up Grille is less than a mile away by way of the beach.
Clean linens supplied by a local company and are included for your stay (sheets, pillowcases, light quilts, towels, bathmats, and kitchen towels). All you need are your beach towels. And clothes. Don't forget clothes.
- Emerald Isle Woods Park
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area
- Fort Macon State Park
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier & Surf's Up Grille
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
- Golfin Dolphin
- Lost treasure Golf & Raceway
- Shepherd's BBQ
- No smoking or vaping anywhere on the property inside or out
- We adore critters but no family pets allowed
- Please use coasters under all beverages to protect the furnishings
- Grills must be used 20 ft away from the home in the driveway
- Turn off foot wash after each use, otherwise water leaks can cause erosion under the home
- Do not leave sliding doors open for extended periods, the salt air destroys the furnishings and lets the AC out
- Must be 27 to book
- Talk to us about events, events, and sizable gatherings prior to booking for approval
- This is a impressive beach community, please be respectful to nature and wildlife
- No littering, we only have this one planet
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
*Photos by Lighthouse Visuals
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the beach. Croatan National Forest and Emerald Isle Woods Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Salty Pirate Water Park and North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy