About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
View the sunrise over the ocean from the Kitchen window as you pour your morning cup of coffee. Beach access a very short walk and can be seen in the aerial image.
Upon entering the Beacon on the ground level you will find ample space to store your beach gear, a rec room with a flat screen TV and sitting area. Off the rec room there are 2 bedrooms that share a full bath. The first bedroom has two twin beds, the second has a pyramid bunk (twin on top, double on bottom) and twin bed. There is also a utility room with full size washer and dryer. The private pool, hot/cold outdoor shower and dual fuel grille/smoker are also accessible from this ground level. Very painless!
As you head up to the 2nd level this is the main living area. The open kitchen layout offers bar seating and a view of the dining room and living area. The living area offers ample seating with huge sectional, great for a movie or family game nighttime! The deck is accessible from the dining and living room area with great ocean vistas! Also on this level is a Queen Bedroom and full bath!
The 3rd level homes 2 more bedrooms another full bath. The back bedroom offers a Full bed and twin and has great ocean vistas. The front Queen bedroom offers a private balcony to watch the sunset or savor a peaceful morning cup of coffee.
NEW FOR 2022! 4-5 Person Hot tub installed on pool deck. Hot tub will be available year round! Also, second floor bathroom is being refreshed to include sizable walk-in shower.
Other things to note:
- Linens included including bed sheets and towels
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Weekly units only with Saturday afternoon check in (off season flexibility available)
- Intelligent TV's with Roku and Apple TV services to access streaming services
- Pool is heated in the late spring and early fall, however ambient temperature needs to be above 60 for it to heat properly
- Grille has a propane side and a charcoal smoker side, with firebox for those BBQ masters.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is near the beach. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Emerald Isle Woods Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Flatwaters Paddling and Emerald Isle Adventures. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation