- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyWelcome to Pirate's Hideaway! Located in alluring Pine Knoll Shores, Beachwalk is right across the street from the Aquarium and the Roosevelt Natural area. Pirate's Hideaway is located on the first floor (no stairs to climb) making it a wind to unload and easier to access for our more seasoned visitors. As you enter, you will be drawn to the impressive vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The outdoor space spans the entire width of the unit, accepting access from the living room as well as a private entrance to the master bedroom. You will relish oceanfront vistas and hear the waves crashing on the shore from your huge private outdoor space or from the beach inspired open-concept living room and kitchen. From the outdoor space take a very brief walk (30 paces Matey!) along a wooden walkway to the beach. The pool is located next to the unit so you can watch your children play and call them in for dinner without ever leaving your back outdoor space.
After you gather for drinks at the gazebo watching the sunset, relax in the oceanfront master suite complete with it's own adjoining bathroom or in one of the other two bedrooms both with their own bathrooms. The condo also includes a sleeper couch ensuring everybody has sufficient space to spread out and accommodates 8 people agreeably.
The unit is entirely outfitted to ensure your comfort and reduce your need to over pack. Brand new items include coffee maker (not Keurig), blender, 4 slice toaster, cookware, etc. There is also a bar area with sink , a full size washer and dryer and outdoor space furnishings. Linens are supplied with your rental (sheets and towels) as well as a pack-n-play, booster seat, high chair, games and puzzles. We also have a few beach chairs, umbrella, pool noodles, and floats for your appreciation. So all you have to bring is your bathing suit!
- Many rental owners and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional books which feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same great attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the packed areas and cut costs? The off-peak seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get discount rates. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Beautiful First Floor Oceanfront Condo Renovated 2019", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be complicated between members of the family, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
The majority of vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a family pet? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Where to Search
Once the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Your best possibility of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.3 miles