- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to Pirate's Hideaway! Located in cute Pine Knoll Shores, Beachwalk is right across the street from the Aquarium and the Roosevelt Natural area. Pirate's Hideaway is located on the first floor (no stairs to climb) making it a wind to unload and easier to access for our more seasoned visitors. As you enter, you will be drawn to the remarkable vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The outdoor space spans the entire width of the unit, accepting access from the living room as well as a private entrance to the master bedroom. You will relish oceanfront vistas and hear the waves crashing on the shore from your enormous private outdoor space or from the beach inspired open-concept living room and kitchen. From the outdoor space take a very brief walk (30 paces Matey!) along a wooden walkway to the beach. The pool is located next to the unit so you can watch your children play and call them in for dinner without ever leaving your back outdoor space.
After you gather for drinks at the gazebo watching the sunset, relax in the oceanfront master suite complete with it's own adjoining bathroom or in one of the other two bedrooms both with their own bathrooms. The condo also includes a sleeper couch ensuring everybody has sufficient space to spread out and accommodates 8 people restfully.
The unit is entirely outfitted to ensure your appreciation and reduce your need to over pack. Brand new items include coffee maker (not Keurig), blender, 4 slice toaster, cookware, etc. There is also a bar area with sink , a full size washer and dryer and outdoor space furnishings. Linens are included with your rental (sheets and towels) as well as a pack-n-play, booster seat, high chair, games and puzzles. We also have a few beach chairs, umbrella, pool noodles, and floats for your appreciation. So all you have to bring is your bathing suit!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area travel magazines that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Could you shift your dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity you are most looking forward to ? You'll receive the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you book "Beautiful First Floor Oceanfront Condo Renovated 2019", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. To guarantee the very best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you just want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals permit canine companions, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
Once the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, travelers will have to pay local taxes when booking "Beautiful First Floor Oceanfront Condo Renovated 2019", in addition to any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Nearly all rental management company sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.3 miles