- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDunescape Villas Condominiums are oceanfront and have 3 bedroom, 2 ½ baths, sleeping up to 6 people. You will enter through the front-screened porch, convenient for keeping rafts, beach balls, chairs and sandy shoes. The unit has a wet bar that has a modest refrigerator. If you decide to prepare, unit has a full-sized kitchen. The master bedroom has a private bedroom with a full bath and a king-size bed as well a balcony over looking the sea and pool. One of the front bedrooms has a half bath with a queen-size bed, third bedroom has two twin-size beds. There is a full hall bath. The unit will already have beds made and towels in the bathrooms. paper products, such as bath tissue, paper towels, as well as trash bags and dish detergent and dishwasher soap will be there when you get there so you can go ahead and get ready for the beach. The unit at Dunescape Villas, has a full- sized oceanfront screened porch off the living room so that you have a view of sun and sea, and the oceanfront pool. All pools have a children's pool and plenty of lounge chairs. The boardwalk leading to the sea, has a gazebo where you can sit with family while viewing the alluring sunrises and sunsets and a great place for taking photos. All of the buildings here at Dunescape Villas, have parking under the building as well as plenty of space in parking lot. But, if you need additional parking, you can use the overflow parking across the street that will also accomadate your boat if needed. You might also appreciate that, Bogue Sound is across the street as well, just walk the boardwalk to the boat dock, where you can relish watching the boats on the water. Dunescape Villas is convenient to Atlantic Station Shopping Center and local eateries along the beach, Morehead City and Beaufort. Be sure to use parking passes for regular parking as well as overflow. There are 2 parking passes for parking at unit and 1 for overflow.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with special packages for rental home management companies, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Shoulder seasons feature incredible discounts.
- A number of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from relaxed condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "1st Floor Unit With Ocean View, Swimming Pool, Elevators " is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your party must be given the task of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a pet dog? Even though a number of rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and charges vary per rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Be considerate of the local community. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation home needs to be in good shape. Sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental management company sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.0 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.8 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.0 miles