- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDunescape Villas Condominiums are oceanfront and have 3 bedroom, 2 ½ baths, sleeping up to 6 people. You will enter through the front-screened porch, convenient for keeping rafts, beach balls, chairs and sandy shoes. The unit has a wet bar that has a modest refrigerator. If you decide to prepare, unit has a full-sized kitchen. The master bedroom has a private bedroom with a full bath and a king-size bed as well a balcony over looking the sea and pool. One of the front bedrooms has a half bath with a queen-size bed, third bedroom has two twin-size beds. There is a full hall bath. The unit will already have beds made and towels in the bathrooms. paper products, such as bath tissue, paper towels, as well as trash bags and dish detergent and dishwasher soap will be there when you get there so you can go ahead and get ready for the beach. The unit at Dunescape Villas, has a full- sized oceanfront screened porch off the living room so that you have a view of sun and sea, and the oceanfront pool. All pools have a children's pool and plenty of lounge chairs. The boardwalk leading to the sea, has a gazebo where you can sit with family while viewing the chic sunrises and sunsets and a great place for taking photos. All of the buildings here at Dunescape Villas, have parking under the building as well as plenty of space in parking lot. But, if you need additional parking, you can use the overflow parking across the street that will also accomadate your boat if needed. You might also savor that, Bogue Sound is across the street as well, just walk the boardwalk to the boat dock, where you can relish watching the boats on the water. Dunescape Villas is convenient to Atlantic Station Shopping Center and local eateries along the beach, Morehead City and Beaufort. Be sure to use parking passes for regular parking as well as overflow. There are 2 parking passes for parking at unit and 1 for overflow.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? The off-peak seasons can offer incredible rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer concessions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are offered in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from relaxing condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with booking, check-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you believe "1st Floor Unit With Ocean View, Swimming Pool, Elevators " is the best vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the toughest part of preparing for your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "1st Floor Unit With Ocean View, Swimming Pool, Elevators " works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your company will have to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What home features is your group searching for? Do you want a rental home with open-air dining area? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the property have bikes and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure to include your pets. Even though a number of vacation homes allow pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential rental. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking "1st Floor Unit With Ocean View, Swimming Pool, Elevators ", in addition to various other fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
After you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Be respectful of the community. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're happy to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.0 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.8 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.3 miles