- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySpectacular oceanfront condo with great Atlantic Sea vistas. Three bedrooms and two and a half baths. All one level inside, with elevator and/or the stairwell to get up one level to the unit (parking is underneath on the ground level). A ideal day would be the playing on the beach, a little pool time, nap time, and then sit on the screened outdoor space watching the sunset. And I named it "Sweet Beach Music" which you may see on the emails.
New HOA rules:
Due to ongoing reconstruction from the storm, the HOA has asked that all owners and renters be cautious and sign the waiver. The form is uploaded in the House Rules section. This is a no smoking unit. No smoking around the pool, elevators, second floor common areas.
Renters must park in the designated spaces in front of the building, not under the buildings.
New in 2019:
- Central air conditioning
- Dishwasher and Fridge
Come with your own beach towels, but I have the other linens. We have a washer-dryer in the unit; but please bring your detergent and dryer sheets. You may use the beach chairs (in the laundry room); but please rinse the sand off at the shower by the walkway to/from the beach.
The kitchen is entirely outfitted with pots and pans; and you can use the charcoal grilles located by the parking lot to prepare a unreal dinner while you are there - steaks and/or seafood on the grille? Or how about just hamburgers and hot dogs? I have included a picture of the grille area for our building. There are also some good eateries close by.
Like most of the condos on this beach, the cell phone connection is sketchy inside the unit. You might have to walk out on the parking lot side to get a connection. Or just step into the first bedroom, by the entrance and you should be able to get a call.
Check-in is at 4 p.m.; check-out at 10 a.m. Ask me in advance if you need earlier or later.
This complex is near the Carteret county aquarium, ranked 9th in the country, and Pine Knoll Shores, which was newly advertised in Coastal Living! You can watch the dolphins and even the kite surfers from the outdoor space of the condo or the gazebo! There is also a day dock on the sound side across the street, by the overflow parking lot and boat storage area.
Parking passes (2) supplied for your stay. Park in the parking lot, not under the building. If you don't find a space, there is an overflow lot across from building 1.
No smoking and no dogs and cats! Sorry, the Homeowners Association guidelines say that renters and/or visitors are not allowed to bring family dogs and cats.
Saturday to Saturday units, unless otherwise agreed upon. Just ask, and I will work with you. Especially off-season!
* King in master;
* Queen in 2nd BR;
* 2 twins in 3rd BR.
Golf - Telephone Country Club of the Crystal Coast (CCCC) for prices, starting at $45 for 18 holes. And it's only about 2 1/2 miles from the condo.
Safety First!! Sea: Please look at the warning signs/flags out at the beach. If you see red flags, that means NO SWIMMING.
Can you put a tent on the beach? Modest tents/canopies are allowed on our beaches, supplied they are properly secured (tents over 200 ft & canopies over 400 ft need a permit). However, we strongly recommend that these structures are not left up overnight. Objects left on the beach overnight may interfere with nesting sea turtles and their hatchlings, and they also have a tendency to go missing when they are left unattended. In order to keep your visit safe and delightful, we suggest that any structures be removed from the beach at nighttime.
Security deposit of $200 (returnable after departure cleaning).
Monthly costs will have two cleanings - one in the middle, and one at the end.
This unit is privately owned. The homeowners are NOT responsible for ANY accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur to the renter(s), or any visitors or visitors of the renter(s), while in the unit, on the premises, or while using any community facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all visitors are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or of any harm to others whom they invite to use the premises.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, deposit paid will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled at least 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 30 to 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
0% if cancelled within 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
-The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
-A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a visiting guest.
-The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy those fantastic attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your dates? The off-peak seasons may offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat visitors to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to discover how many rental properties can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC gang, from tranquil condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Before you decide to book "Direct Oceanfront 3 BR Condo with King, Wi-Fi, and Elevator! ", review our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Consensus can be challenging among close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the older generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager without delay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental property web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.8 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.2 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.9 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.2 miles