- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyUpgraded and modernized resort!! Oceanfront 3 bedroom at premier destination resort Sea Club. Heated sea front pool. First fl unit, private outdoor space with sea & pool vistas. Closest to pool, hot tub, walkway to beach. Building C. Upgraded, cute, central, convenient, appealing. Furnished with all of your needs. Recently remodeled resort in Indian Beach, Emerald Isle NC.
Splendidly upgraded first floor sea front condo at The Sea Club resort. Tropical setting and pretty direct horizon sea vistas.
3 BR, 2 Baths. King, Queen, Bunk beds plus optional air bed for floor. Third bedroom is sleep den with bunk bed and no closet. Private MBR suite with roomy bath including garden tub, separate shower and double vanity. Ideal for 6; Can fit up to 8 people.
Living rm, dining area and kitchen with bkfst bar. Tiled floors on diagonal all through, granite kitchen counter, plantation shutters,electric fireplace water softener, crown molding, hallway has bead board & chair rail and mirrored ceiling.
* Year round heated Sea front Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Sound side Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Sound side Fishing Pier
* Sound side Shuttle Service during summer
* Grilling areas on resort
* Picnic tables on resort
* Outdoor showers
* Private Deck
* Kiddie pool
* Hot tub
* Living space is 1144 sq. Feet
* Straightforward check in/check out. Keypad entry
* On call maintenance
* Beach Closet access for visitors: body boards; 2 beach chairs and umbrella, beach cart, shovels, beach mats
* Come with own beach towels++
* Washer, dryer, dishwasher
* Entirely outfitted kitchen
* Coffee maker (standard, filters supplied), toaster
* Portable crib
* Air bed optional for 3rd bedroom floor
* Dining table seats 6; plus 3 counter stools
* Deck has 2 tables and total of 4 counter height, padded wicker chairs
* Cleaning and linen fee added to each renting.
We have an on call maintenance company should you need anything during your stay. Check in with security mandatory.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
* Pack n play supplied. Beach chairs, umbrella, body boards, supplied kitchen supplies, beach cart, games, linens. Come with own beach towels.
* The third bedroom is a converted den with no closet. It has bunk beds and a optional kid bed for the floor. Ideally the unit sleeps 6, but can squeeze in 8 if needed (using kid bed, portable crib)
* The entire resort has be upgraded and renovated from Hurricane Florence. It is ready for use!
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to learn how many rentals are available in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to come across a rental home that suits their expectations and spending plan.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with booking, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the right rental property:
Before you book "Ocean Club Resort - Oceanfront, Pool front with heated pool. Sound side pier", examine our brief list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the very best selection of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Consider that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are sheet sets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Proper access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though quite a few rentals allow family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. A number of limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
When the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required call the rental manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've gathered all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Many vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.7 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.9 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.9 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 3.2 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.3 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.6 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.9 miles