- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyIdeal for your family holiday or corporate getaway.
At Bogue Shore Club, located in the heart of Pine Knoll Shores, you will find 'little piece of heaven'. Here you will see the unspoiled beauty of the pristine beaches while still being in close proximity to a wide array of boating and fishing activities, shopping, dining, and a multitude of other area attractions. Unwind at the sea side pool where you can lounge in the sun or in the shade of the covered outdoor space or gazebo. If it’s the sea you want, walk down the walkway leading to the superb, white sandy beach just waiting for your arrival. Condo 408, better known as “Penthouse Sweet”, is a charmingly adorned condo located on the 4th floor and is effortlessly accessed by elevator. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath, oceanfront condominium is the ideal get-a-way spot for you and your family.
The generous, open living room offers plenty of seating for the whole family. The guys can catch the game on the 70" enormous flat panel TV with surround sound or the watch a favorite DVD with the whole family. This attractively furbished condo also offers a great oceanfront outdoor space with the most extraordinary vistas of the beach and sea. Be sure to take the time to kick back on the balcony and stare out toward the sea or catch an early morning sunrise in all its glory.
The well supplied kitchen with all major and modest appliances makes it simple for even the youngest vacationer to find something to nibble on. Gather the family for a delicious meal at the enormous dining table with seating for 6. You will find additional seating at the close by counter if needed. The oceanfront, primary bedroom includes the happiness of a king bed, ceiling fan, 60" flat panel TV, private balcony access and a private bath. The second bedroom offers sea vistas, queen bed, ceiling fan, flat panel TV, and a private bath with a whirlpool tub and shower stall! The third bedroom provides a queen bed with sea vistas, ceiling fan, flat panel TV, and a private bath. The 4th bedroom also doubles as a sitting room including a sleeper couch, flat panel TV, and a private bath, making this room great for the children! The pleasures that this smoke complimentary holiday home offers you is never ending. The appreciation of a washer and dryer means you don’t have to wait to wash everything after you get home. And the complimentary High Speed WIFI will keep the tech in the family merry!
Your beds will be made when you arrive. It’s your time to sit back and relax!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guide books with special deals for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Search for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the very same activities with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are the trip dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few management companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer their customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the range and wide selection of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from tranquil condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you decide to book ""Penthouse Sweet" Oceanfront Luxury Condo with Elevator", review our brief list of points to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can be challenging between members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Typically, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each party's share.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What home features is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your pets. Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many limitations might eliminate a potential rental property. Be sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Several internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to make certain that you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental management company web sites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation rental. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Circa 81 - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 4.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 0.9 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 2.8 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 2.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.5 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 0.5 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 0.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 2.1 miles
- Brandywine Bay Golf Club - 3.1 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 3.3 miles