- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis 2nd row beauty has it all! Great sea vistas without the oceanfront rental prices (and it's CLEAN)! Beach access is simple and fast, right across the street. Over 2,000 sq feet, on a peaceful, non-busy street with a view of the sea or Bogue sound from every single window in the home! Make this your 2nd home for a week (or two) and you'll never want to leave.
We want your family & friends to have a great experience and forget all of their worries while making great memories that will last a lifetime. Sound too good to be true or too much like a Hallmark card? Well we aren't kidding!
Wake up every morning and walk directly out of your bedroom onto the outdoor space and breathe in Emerald Isle's salty air. Hear the waves crashing on the beach. House has 4 bedrooms with Queen beds (all with outdoor space/balcony access) plus a children' loft/entertainment area on the 4th level with 4 twin beds complete with books, games, puzzles, a TV and DVD player. In the den you can even watch TV, look to your left and see the sea... of course, that's just from the inside, wait until you step out onto the decks!
Beach access is literally steps away across the street with a wooden walkway leading directly to the surf. Families with young children will savor this appreciation by not having to walk far with all your beach supplies and stuff! You also have the appreciation of our exhilarating outdoor shower with hot/cold water to wash off the beach sand and lotion.
Cook all of your favorite 'beach foods' in our entirely supplied kitchen while looking at the emerald blue sea. Then dine and entertain inside with family & friends while savoring the great sea vistas from the sizable eating area or have your meals outdoor on the outdoor space's generous teak dining table with umbrella where the view and sounds of the sea enhance the experience.
Watch schools of dolphins in the morning swim by & flocks of pelicans dive in for a snack in the afternoon. If you need some shade, head down to the lower level outdoor space & relax on one of our lounge or rocking chairs. Of course, the decks have great vistas, but nothing can beat hanging out on the beach & swimming in the sea. After a long day, adore our outdoor shower (w/ hot & cold water) and indulge in some great local seafood at one of many eateries within mins. of the home. After the children have gone to sleep, sneak back out on the outdoor space and look at the moonlight shine over the water with a glass of your favorite libation. Get the most attractive sleep of your life (as long as you put on plenty of sunscreen) and wake up ready to do it all over again!
I hope some of these words have captured just a modest picture of what it is like to holiday at Beach Retreat: East. We have posted tons of photos but nothing compares to actually being here. We really look forward to helping you and your family have an awe-inspiring 'Beach Retreat', so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
If you are visiting with multiple families, please see dates for Beach Retreat West, listing #395470. Rent both sides and holiday together.
Thank you for visiting our page and we hope your toes are in the sand very soon!
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
Rents Saturday to Saturday. Weekly units only during the peak summer months of June, July and August.
We do not rent to college, high school or wedding event groups. Minimum age to sign the rental agreement is 25 years old.
Keywords: sea, sea view, discount, deal, 2nd row, outdoor space, tidy, most great rate, sound view, emerald isle, location, beach, NC
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Beaufort, NC area discount books which feature coupons, either offered individually by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to modify your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC crew, from low-noise condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners frequently select management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!" is the best rental property for your next visit? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Decide on a Village and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simpler.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that everyone understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What amenities is the group trying to find? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with patio dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the property have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a four-legged friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Island Water Sports - 2.1 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 3.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 3.5 miles
- Circle Pizza - 4.9 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.0 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 3.5 miles