- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis 2nd row beauty has it all! Great sea vistas without the oceanfront rental prices (and it's CLEAN)! Beach access is smooth and speedy, right across the street. Over 2,000 sq feet, on a peaceful, non-busy street with a view of the sea or Bogue sound from every single window in the home! Make this your 2nd home for a week (or two) and you'll never want to leave.
We want your family & friends to have a great experience and forget all of their worries while making great memories that will last a lifetime. Sound too good to be true or too much like a Hallmark card? Well we aren't kidding!
Wake up every morning and walk directly out of your bedroom onto the outdoor space and breathe in Emerald Isle's salty air. Hear the waves crashing on the beach. House has 4 bedrooms with Queen beds (all with outdoor space/balcony access) plus a children' loft/entertainment area on the 4th level with 4 twin beds complete with books, games, puzzles, a TV and DVD player. In the den you can even watch TV, look to your left and see the sea... of course, that's just from the inside, wait until you step out onto the decks!
Beach access is literally steps away across the street with a wooden walkway leading directly to the surf. Families with young children will relish this appreciation by not having to walk far with all your beach supplies and stuff! You also have the appreciation of our exhilarating outdoor shower with hot/cold water to wash off the beach sand and lotion.
Cook all of your favorite 'beach foods' in our entirely supplied kitchen while looking at the emerald blue sea. Then dine and entertain inside with family & friends while savoring the great sea vistas from the generous eating area or have your meals outdoor on the outdoor space's huge teak dining table with umbrella where the view and sounds of the sea enhance the experience.
Watch schools of dolphins in the morning swim by & flocks of pelicans dive in for a snack in the afternoon. If you need some shade, head down to the lower level outdoor space & relax on one of our lounge or rocking chairs. Of course, the decks have great vistas, but nothing can beat hanging out on the beach & swimming in the sea. After a long day, savor our outdoor shower (w/ hot & cold water) and indulge in some great local seafood at one of many eateries within mins. of the home. After the children have gone to sleep, sneak back out on the outdoor space and look at the moonlight shine over the water with a glass of your favorite libation. Get the most excellent sleep of your life (as long as you put on plenty of sunscreen) and wake up ready to do it all over again!
I hope some of these words have captured just a modest picture of what it is like to holiday at Beach Retreat: East. We have posted tons of photos but nothing compares to actually being here. We really look forward to helping you and your family have an spectacular 'Beach Retreat', so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
If you are visiting with multiple families, please see dates for Beach Retreat West, listing #395470. Rent both sides and holiday together.
Thank you for visiting our page and we hope your toes are in the sand very soon!
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
Rents Saturday to Saturday. Weekly units only during the peak summer months of June, July and August.
We do not rent to college, high school or wedding event groups. Minimum age to sign the rental agreement is 25 years old.
Keywords: sea, sea view, discount, deal, 2nd row, outdoor space, tidy, most superb rate, sound view, emerald isle, location, beach, NC
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you travel guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most beginners will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!", go through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "Booking for Fall 2019 & 2020. Secure Your Preferred Week Now!" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with patio dining area? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? With some luck everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to reserve the same rental home for next season. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.3 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Crab Shack - 3.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 3.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 3.5 miles
- Circle Pizza - 4.9 miles
- Chowdaheads - 5.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.0 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.1 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.1 miles