- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyExceptional. Look no further. This condo is one of the choice supplied with all Atlantic Beach has to offer. Smooth, 1st floor access on end of building. Elevators close by. Your holiday home will agreeably sleep 6 and with a pullout couch for a total of 8. All rooms have new ceiling fans. Master bedroom with queen bed, private full bath with bidet toilet seat and cable TV. 2nd bedroom has 2 single twin beds and cable TV. Third bedroom has a double bed, private 1/2 bath and cable TV. Private WIFI supplied. 3 outdoor balconies. 2 balconies overlooking pool and sea. 1 balcony overlooking outdoor community charcoal grilles. Excellent location with smooth, private access to the beach. Community Outdoor showers and 4 freshly redone outdoor pools. Take a walk down the pier and watch boats go by on the day dock. Come with your bicycles or use one of the three beach cruisers supplied to visit the top reviewed public park, championshp putt putt, children’s waterpark, Venice Beach style skate park, plentiful variety of eateries and a Food Lion. All less than a mile away and accessible by sizable flat sidewalks with crosswalks where needed.
All of the buildings at Dunescape have parking tons near the unit. If you need additional parking you can use the overflow parking across the street. 2 parking passes supplied for parking at unit.
Condo newly had a $25,000 comprehensive modernization. 124 is done and waiting on touch up painting in laundry room. A Hurricane went through last fall and other units in the community are still having interior renovations done, so there is some light construction going on in the community. Our HOA is asking for everybody to be safe, watch for workers and give them room to do there job. All outdoor work is done. It’s mainly in the parking tons where the work crews are parking and moving about.
All pools, walkways, roofing and siding are done.
7 nighttime minimum weekly units from June 15 until mid August. Saturday to Saturday. 3 nighttime minimum for the Beach music festival. 2 nighttime minimum all other dates with a 10% weekly discount.
Linens and bath towels included.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds? Off-peak times offer substantive markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounts. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Many people are surprised to learn just how many properties are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC gang, from relaxing condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Crystal Coast Atlantic Beach. Oceanfront with private beach access", read through our short checklist of issues to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among loved ones, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a pet? While a number of rentals permit pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Where to Search
After the location, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
After you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, nearby households are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure that you've collected all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and rental websites allow renters to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience that will help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.0 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.6 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.8 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.0 miles