- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCasa de Agua is a polished home located in a calming, chummy community in Beaufort, N.C. it is within mins. of the Atlantic Sea and located near all the luxuries of Beaufortâ€™s dramatic waterfront and striking beaches. This includes shopping, historic eateries; fine and casual dining, pubs, movie theater, sports fishing, boating, and access to numerous marinas for good tidy fun. Appreciate the gorgeous appealing Golf course at the Beaufort Club or perhaps you may want to catch a view of the wild ponies on Carrotâ€™s island all within walking distance. Casa de Agua is the holiday â€śHome by the waterâ€ť for you!
This 3 bedroom / 2 baths pretty brick getaway is completely furbished with all the amenities of home. It is a visitors dream and the ideal get away, so come, kick your shoes off and relax.
It has one generous Master Suite with a double entry to the master bathroom from the Suite and the hallway from the family room, Queen Size bed, Jacuzzi tub and walk in shower with Huge closet area for clothes, bags and other items, 2 Full size bedrooms with full bath in between with ceiling fans in all of those rooms. The home also has another ceiling fan in the family room to cool you off while entertaining visitors.
The modernized kitchen has handsome cabinets, wood floors,appliances, and a microwave. The home can seat 11 people between the kitchen table, breakfast counter and the formal dining room for superb dining in meals.
There is also a formal living room, washer and dryer, four flat screen TVs, internet, and surround sound entertainment system.
It has a driveway with a sizable car port. The tremendous outdoor space has a three way entry point from the backyard, the breezeway and especially the Master suite to have morning or evening talks with a cup of coffee plus relish a gorgeous meal in the Carolina outdoors. The home also has 24 hr on call maintenance.
Sorry, there is no smoking or dogs and cats allowed.
â€˘ Max. occupancy: 6 to 8 visitors
â€˘ Minimum Age Limit for Renters
â€˘ Childrens welcome
â€˘ Non smoking only/ no dogs and cats allowed
â€˘ Long term renters private or corporate welcomed
â€˘ Guests must give their own meals
â€˘ Near The Sea with surrounding towns 1 to 5 miles away.
â€˘ Beaufort Water View & Waterfront within 2 Â˝ blocks walking distance
â€˘ Atlantic Beach within 5 mins. by car. Ocracoke Island & Cherry Branch Ferry within 30 mins
â€˘ Close by towns: Morehead City, Harkerâ€™s Island and Emerald & Cedar Isle
â€˘ Air Conditioning & Heating
â€˘ Washer and Dryer Machines
â€˘ Alarm clock
â€˘ Iron & Board
â€˘ Linens and Towels Supplied
â€˘ Plenty of parking space and carport
â€˘ Paper towels
â€˘ Dishes & Utensils
â€˘ Microwave, Toaster & Can Opener
â€˘ Fridge & Stove
â€˘ Coffee Maker
â€˘ 2 Bathrooms with Vanity sinks
â€˘ Full bathroom with tub & shower between Bedrooms 2 & 3
â€˘ Master bathroom has Jacuzzi tub & shower
â€˘ Double entry from the Master suite and the hallway from the Family room
â€˘ Toilet paper supplied for all bathrooms
â€˘ 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 with ceiling fans
â€˘ Master Bedroom - 1 queen size bed
â€˘ Bedroom 2- 1 full size bed
â€˘ Bedroom 3- 1 full size bed
â€˘ DVD Player with DVDs for all to view
â€˘ Family room with Ceiling fan
â€˘ Cable/ Watch ESPN and NFL on Sports channel
â€˘ Television- 4 flat screen TVâ€™s
â€˘ Cassette and CD player
â€˘ audio system
â€˘ Formal Living and Dining rooms
â€˘ Huge Deck with patio furnishings and three way access to the master suite, breezeway and backyard
â€˘ Big back yard for events or cookouts
â€˘ Sound & the Bay
â€˘ Movie Theater
â€˘ Excellent eateries on the waterfront
â€˘ Water parks
â€˘ N.C. Aquarium within 8 miles
â€˘ Take the ferry to visit Shackle ford Banks Isles & Cape Lookout National Park
â€˘ Beach combing, Shelling & Sightseeing
â€˘ Boating, Sailing & Kayaking
â€˘ Wildlife, bird viewing & Shopping
â€˘ Golf at The Beaufort Club- 18 holes Non membership fee includes Kart & Range balls
â€˘ Deep sea fishing
â€˘ Fishing: surf & pier
â€˘ Jet skiing
â€˘ Scuba diving or snorkeling
â€˘ Water skiing
â€˘ Water tubing
Local Services & Businesses:
â€˘ Exercise centers
â€˘ Medical services: Local hospital within 2 miles
â€˘ Nearest Airports:
â€˘ Coastal Carolina Regional, New Bern, N.C. via HWY 70 about 29 miles
â€˘ Michael J. Smith Regional, Beaufort, N.C. ( Private charter aircraft )
â€˘ Raleigh Durham â€“ Major Hub via HWY 70 about 2 hrs 45 min
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will send you promotional travel guide books with deals for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows travelers to discover the same great activities with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer terrific savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed due to health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Emma’s Resort, Casa De Agua “The Home By The Water and The Crystal Coast" " is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Try to remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Will the chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Typically, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with patio lounge? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the property have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Oftentimes the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your companion! Although many rentals allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
When the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to get the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
When you've identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to confirm you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental home websites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Did they like the rental choice? With a little luck everything ended up being fantastic and you are ready to reserve the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.4 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.5 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.4 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Shackleford Banks Shelling & Wild Horse Expedition - 0.4 miles