- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyClear the calendar for a peaceful getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday rental home that sleeps 8 in Beaufort. Constructed in 1958, this home maintains that same simple-going mood from way-back-when; made complete with a appealing sunroom, shaded porch, and private boat dock close by. Take a dip in the water, cruise across Newport River, or to meet the scallywags of the Beaufort Pirate Invasion - No matter how you choose to spend your time, you're the captain of this great hideaway!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Sunroom: 2 Twin Daybeds
You'll feel right at home from the moment you arrive at this comfortable abode. Originally constructed in the 50s, this brick, ranch-style home continues to showcase that old-school magic both inside and out - paired with 3 acres of peaceful yard space along the Newport River.
Warm weather poses the ideal conditions for days spent on the water. While the more adventurous discover via boat or paddleboard, others can swim along the shore, go crabbing off the dock, or easily take it all in from the appreciation of the back porch.
Refuel your fellow adventurers with a hearty home-cooked meal each evening. The kitchen is completely supplied with renovated appliances to assist with complex cuisine and smooth treats alike. Appreciate nights in at the dining table, or take dinner outdoor for an al fresco feast on the patio.
End the day in absolute leisure - whether in front of the flat-screen cable TV, with a good rent by the fireplace, or outdoor on the patio to adore a spectacular sunset or a sky full of stars.
When you're ready to retire for the nighttime, choose between a king bed in the master or a full bed in the additional bedrooms, while others find a appealing spot on either daybed in the sunroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
This historic city of Beaufort is brimming with things to see and do, all just 10 mins. from the unit. Front Street offers an array of eateries, boutique stores, and historic home tours, plus bicycle units so you can visit it all with ease! Be sure to check the calendar before you go; arts and crafts shows are often found lining the streets all over the year.
If you've come to Beaufort for the pirates, yer in luck! The hub for the annual Pirate Invasion is just 3 miles away, making it smooth to take part in events like the Yo Ho Ho & a Bottle o' RUN and the Parley on the Waterfront.
Beaufort makes it straighforward to spend the day on the water. Rent a kayak, boat, or paddleboard to cruise across the pretty Newport River area. Venture further down to Taylor Creek for a front-row spot to see the outer bank ponies on Carrot Island.
Be sure to visit some of the famed local favorites in the area. Stop by the Beaufort Airport, the original base where Michael Smith, the pilot of the Challenger, learned to fly, or take a day-trip to Cape Lookout for oceanfront vistas sure to impress.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it simple, we help you find a unit you adore, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a entirely supplied kitchen, complimentary WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, sunroom, shaded porch, patio seating, 3 acres of private land, boat dock, driveway parking, and much more!
- Wonderful Beaufort location - Boasting waterfront access with a boat launch close by, along with a prime location just mins. from historic downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Coastal Carolina Regional Airport - 200 Terminal Dr, New Bern, NC 28562, (~ 37.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family dogs and cats allowed
- No events, events or generous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with savings for lodging, restaurants and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's downtown homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn how many properties are available in Beaufort, NC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate advertising and marketing, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be delighted to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "NEW! 1950s-Style House w/ Dock on Newport River!", review our short checklist of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the toughest part of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Most rental homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly vacation property. A single individual in your company will have to be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Special Things to consider
Adequate access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to ensure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental websites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their rental? Maybe everything was wonderful and you're ready to re-book the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- City Kitchen - 1.1 miles
- Rolandâ€™s Barbecue - 1.4 miles
- Domino's Pizza Crystal Coast - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 1.8 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 1.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.9 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.3 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 1.8 miles