- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySpend your next holiday appealing at SunKissed Beach House in Emerald Isle, North Carolina!! You'll feel the anxiety melt away as you listen to the waves and watch the stars from the wide porches of SunKissed.
Sleep 8 restfully in voluminous home with:
• 3 bedrooms (Q/Q/twin over full bunk)
• Private additional room (Q couch bed)
• 3.5 baths
• decks on 2 levels
SunKissed Beach House is refreshed and exceptionally tidy. There are 3 bedrooms and a additional room with a queen-size pull-out couch to accept 8 to sleep agreeably... and 3.5 baths. The main living area is an open floor plan with a well-outfitted kitchen which opens into a radiant and sunny breakfast/dining room. The home is thoroughly supplied for an enchanting holiday, including a kitchen and den modernization.
Be on the sand in less than 5 mins.!! SunKissed Beach House is a single family home located just two brief blocks from the wide beaches of the western tip of Emerald Isle, in an area known as The Point. The Point of Emerald Isle has limited traffic so it is an attractive place for cycling, running and skateboarding... or easily inviting on the outdoor space. The beach is phenomenal for children of all ages... with a gentle slope that is ideal for skim-boarding, shelling, a long walk, or sitting in the sun with a great rent!
And let’s not forget the fishing!! Fishing abounds from September through May. With a city-issued permit, cars can drive on the beach to access prime fishing spots at The Point. In addition to surf fishing, SunKissed Beach House is roughly three miles from the Bogue Pier in downtown Emerald Isle.
No lines to check-in! That means you can get started on your holiday faster and with less hassle. And to keep your holiday anxiety-complimentary, a local contact is on-call 24/7 should you find anything out of order.
If you are looking for activities away from the beach, you will find many attractions in and around Emerald Isle. An amusement park, movie theaters, putt-putt courses, first-rate eateries, and shopping of all sorts can be found in & around Emerald Isle. The freshly modernized North Carolina Aquarium is located in close by Pine Knoll Shores, a visit to historic Swansboro or Beaufort, or a ferry ride to Cape Lookout National Seashore would offer hours of entertainment and education.
About SunKissed Beach House
With over 2400 square feet of living space, there is copious room for visitors to get calming! The entire front of the home has open and covered decks on two levels, including plenty of space to relish the outdoors in rain or sunshine. You can access the home through an internal covered entrance or the front decks.
Cable TV, DVD/VCR players, a library of movies and books, and a high speed wireless network are available during your stay at SunKissed beach home.
From the ground up:
On the ground level, there is covered parking for 3-4 cars with an additional parking area that is ideal for a boat or an RV. There is an outdoor shower with drying line for wet suits and towels. A locked storage area is on the ground level has a full size refrigerator that's ideal for generous items and beach drinks and the WheeleEze beach cart; space to store bicycles, chairs and beach toys. Both gas and charcoal grilles are available. Plus: new herb garden for those who prepare on their holiday!
There are two bedrooms, two full baths, a additional room, and a laundry room on the first floor. All three rooms on the first floor have sliding doors that access the front decks. One bedroom has a private bath; the second bath is accessed off the main hallway. The separate laundry room includes a full-size washer and dryer.
• Bedroom one: 2 twin beds with adjoining private bathroom.
• Bedroom two: queen bed; huge closet; tons of windows, cable TV.
• Bonus room: pull-out queen sleeper couch; cable TV.
• Two additional twin beds that can be used as needed.
The main living area is an open floor plan on the second level. This includes a huge breakfast room wrapped in windows, a well supplied kitchen, the den with fireplace (gas logs) and flat screen TV/VRC/DVD and audio system, and a half bath.
• Breakfast room provides seating for 8-12; vistas in three directions, including Bogue Sound & Channel; opens onto covered porch area.
• Kitchen offers all major appliances including 5 burner gas stove, microwave, blender, and a full array of high quality kitchen ware, preparing silverware and knives; bar seating for four.
• Enormous den provides seating agreeably 8; gas fireplace; TV/VCR/DVD; opens onto the main outdoor space.
The third floor includes a enormous master bedroom with adjoining private bath, and loft office area with desk and library of books for you to adore while visiting SunKissed beach home.
• Master bedroom: queen bed, sitting area and generous palladium window which provides view of the sea; TV/VCR and exercise bicycle; private full bath; sizable walk-in closet.
• Office area: work desk, wireless internet, library.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and attractions. Look for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to experience those attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-peak times offer significant savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC group, from relaxing condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you think "Few dates open for clean, renovated home at the Point. Wide, soft sand beach!!" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough between close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Determine Your Budget
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental property. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a rental with patio dining area? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your party have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Read your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you outstanding service..
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disputes during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are ready to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.5 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles