- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySpend your next holiday calming at SunKissed Beach House in Emerald Isle, North Carolina!! You'll feel the anxiety melt away as you listen to the waves and watch the stars from the wide porches of SunKissed.
Sleep 8 restfully in voluminous home with:
• 3 bedrooms (Q/Q/twin over full bunk)
• Private additional room (Q couch bed)
• 3.5 baths
• decks on 2 levels
SunKissed Beach House is renovated and exceptionally tidy. There are 3 bedrooms and a additional room with a queen-size pull-out couch to accept 8 to sleep agreeably... and 3.5 baths. The main living area is an open floor plan with a well-supplied kitchen which opens into a radiant and sunny breakfast/dining room. The home is entirely supplied for an fun holiday, including a kitchen and den remodel.
Be on the sand in less than 5 mins.!! SunKissed Beach House is a single family home located just two brief blocks from the wide beaches of the western tip of Emerald Isle, in an area known as The Point. The Point of Emerald Isle has limited traffic so it is an superb place for cycling, running and skateboarding... or easily peaceful on the outdoor space. The beach is marvelous for children of all ages... with a gentle slope that is ideal for skim-boarding, shelling, a long walk, or sitting in the sun with a great rent!
And let’s not forget the fishing!! Fishing abounds from September through May. With a city-issued permit, cars can drive on the beach to access prime fishing spots at The Point. In addition to surf fishing, SunKissed Beach House is roughly three miles from the Bogue Pier in downtown Emerald Isle.
No lines to check-in! That means you can get started on your holiday faster and with less hassle. And to keep your holiday anxiety-complimentary, a local contact is on-call 24/7 should you find anything out of order.
If you are looking for activities away from the beach, you will find many attractions in and around Emerald Isle. An amusement park, movie theaters, putt-putt courses, great eateries, and shopping of all sorts can be found in & around Emerald Isle. The freshly remodeled North Carolina Aquarium is located in close by Pine Knoll Shores, a visit to historic Swansboro or Beaufort, or a ferry ride to Cape Lookout National Seashore would offer hours of entertainment and education.
About SunKissed Beach House
With over 2400 square feet of living space, there is copious room for visitors to get comfortable! The entire front of the home has open and covered decks on two levels, including plenty of space to relish the outdoors in rain or sunshine. You can access the home through an internal covered entrance or the front decks.
Cable TV, DVD/VCR players, a library of movies and books, and a high speed wireless network are available during your stay at SunKissed beach home.
From the ground up:
On the ground level, there is covered parking for 3-4 cars with an additional parking area that is ideal for a boat or an RV. There is an outdoor shower with drying line for wet suits and towels. A locked storage area is on the ground level has a full size refrigerator that's ideal for sizable items and beach drinks and the WheeleEze beach cart; space to store bicycles, chairs and beach toys. Both gas and charcoal grilles are available. Plus: new herb garden for those who prepare on their holiday!
There are two bedrooms, two full baths, a additional room, and a laundry room on the first floor. All three rooms on the first floor have sliding doors that access the front decks. One bedroom has a private bath; the second bath is accessed off the main hallway. The separate laundry room includes a full-size washer and dryer.
• Bedroom one: 2 twin beds with adjoining private bathroom.
• Bedroom two: queen bed; huge closet; tons of windows, cable TV.
• Bonus room: pull-out queen sleeper couch; cable TV.
• Two additional twin beds that can be used as needed.
The main living area is an open floor plan on the second level. This includes a sizable breakfast room wrapped in windows, a well supplied kitchen, the den with fireplace (gas logs) and flat screen TV/VRC/DVD and audio system, and a half bath.
• Breakfast room provides seating for 8-12; vistas in three directions, including Bogue Sound & Channel; opens onto covered porch area.
• Kitchen offers all major appliances including 5 burner gas stove, microwave, blender, and a full array of high quality kitchen ware, preparing silverware and knives; bar seating for four.
• Grand den provides seating pleasantly 8; gas fireplace; TV/VCR/DVD; opens onto the main outdoor space.
The third floor includes a sizable master bedroom with adjoining private bath, and loft office area with desk and library of books for you to savor while visiting SunKissed beach home.
• Master bedroom: queen bed, sitting area and enormous palladium window which provides view of the sea; TV/VCR and exercise bicycle; private full bath; huge walk-in closet.
• Office area: work desk, wireless internet, library.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, NC area vacation discount guides which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some rental companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity which you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and selection of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that matches their desires and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most beginners will be happy to know that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you think "Few dates open for clean, renovated home at the Point. Wide, soft sand beach!!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Try to remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking a pricey rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do a few people in your crew have specific needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although a number of rental homes allow animal friends, rules and costs vary per rental. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of very similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest opportunity for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager immediately. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most vacation rental websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.3 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.5 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles