- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Heated Pool
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis is one of the very few areas of Emerald isle that still has a Great Beach after Hurricane Florence. Largest Pool on Emerald Isle.
PLEASE CONTACT OWNER 'BEFORE' SUBMITTING ANY RESERVATION REQUEST!!!
OWNER ALWAYS WANTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH ALL GUESTS AND NEEDS TO APPROVE ALL GUESTS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO A RESERVATION. OWNER ALSO WANTS TO BE SURE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FIRST. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :-)
Feel Free to call owner (Don) with any questions.
• LARGEST PRIVATE POOL on EMERALD ISLE!!!
Pool measures 44' long x 16' wide. The Pool design has wide, shallow steps/entrance-way at both ends which makes it great for children and the elderly. It is 4 feet deep. It also has a floating rope that divides the pool down the middle so that you have your own side for privacy. Our Concrete decking (surrounding the pool) is cool on the feet (unlike TREX Decking that other homes use which is hot).
• NO CHARGE for POOL HEATING: in May/June and Sept/Oct when heat is needed (Saves you over $550!
…because MOST homes in Emerald Isle charge $550 to $600 ‘additional’ for Pool Heating!!! We don’t!!!)
(Pool Heater operable only when the air temperature is above 60 degrees...so the month of April is very
iffy if the pool will be warm enough for swimming. That is why our ‘APRIL’ PRICES are comparable to homes 'without' a pool). Pool heating is not at all necessary for the months of July/Aug.
Click on "More Details" to expand this description....
• This home is a DUPLEX (side-by-side, EAST & WEST). We own both sides and only rent to families.
• The WEST side of this Duplex is also available. If this EAST side does not have availability for the week you want, then check out our WEST side. (WEST side is Vacation Rental By Owner Listing #703893
• min. Occupancy: (6). (With no more than 5 Adults...over the age of 18).
• Pool is to be shared with the renters of the other half of the Duplex. For your privacy, each side of the pool has its own entry point and there is a dividing rope down the middle of the pool to separate your half.
Early Bird Discount is the only discount we offer and is offered in the months of November and December. We offer 5% off the base rate for anyone who books in November and December and pays the rate in full.
(For an early Summer reservation, that equates to a 10% Annual Rate of Return on your Money...Remember, Bank Accounts pay less than 0.5% Annualized Interest!)
• Decorated with tropical décor and light Beachy colors.
• Wood floor! (in Living room & Dining room).
• 2 Giant-screen TV’s (one in LR and one in downstairs Master Bedroom)
• Open floor plan
• Sea Vistas from Living room, Dining room and Kitchen.
• PROVIDED: Cleaned Linens, bath towels, wash clothes, & bathroom hand towels.
• Cleanliness: Providing a Clean House is something we take very seriously. We use an exceptional cleaning company. We never accept dogs and cats or smoking in the home.
• Amazing Vistas: Sizable Oceanfront Sitting Deck right off the living room, as well as a sitting-area-outdoor space located between the Beach and the Pool…for watching the waves and the sea, beautiful sunsets in the evening and sitting out under the stars at nighttime…all while listening to the sea waves!
• Steps to the Sea! Open the windows and feel the amazing wind.
• Natural Native landscaping.
• GAS GRILL (shared): Gas is not supplied if it runs out... but we will reimburse you for the price of a refill tank in addition to $25 for your time for going across the street to Ace Hardware to pick up a refill.
• NOT PROVIDED: Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not included (better Very Sturdy commercial-grade umbrellas and chairs may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, EI Beach Gear.
• PLEASE NOTE: This is not a new home or bliss interior…we do not have granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances or expensive bedroom furnishings. If that is important to you, then this would not be the right home for you. Our home is just as you see in the photos. We focus our expenditures on including an AMAZING POOL with a tidy appealing interior, tidy inviting beds, new linens and a generously-supplied kitchen …all at a very competitive price. This is one of the lowest-priced Sea front pool homes on the Island, yet one of the nicest pools.
• LAUNDRY ROOMS: Separate, private Laundry rooms are on the ground level of the unit.
• AVAILABILITY/CALENDAR ACCURACY: The Calendar showing availability is ALWAYS 100% accurate. But remember…we also own the WEST side of this Duplex…so if the EAST side is not available, enter “703893” in the Vacation Rental By Owner search bar to check availability of our WEST side.
Great location on a peaceful street handily close to grocery, present-stores and local eateries (all only blocks away).
45 Minute Drive to Historic Beaufort, where you can see the home that Blackbeard stayed in, visit a historic modest cemetery with Confederate-War Soldiers, kayak over to shackleford banks, and sneak up to the wild ponies grazing in the shallow water, take a high-speed boat ride over to Cape Lookout National Seashore where the old CAPE LOOKOUT Lighthouse is.
BEDROOMS (4) / min. Occupancy = 8.
Two of the four Bedroom’s are Oceanfront (each with Queen Beds, one with high Sea-View Balcony/Deck).
Beds: (2) Queen + (2) Double + (2) Single.
Linens included (delivered to the home and picked up after the rental).
• Grand Pool with 'cool to the feet' concrete outdoor space
48-inch Flat-screen Cable TV (in LR)
32-inch Flat-screen SMART Cable TV (in Master Bedroom)
• (2) Bathrooms (all modernized in 2010)
• Washer/Dryer (private, on ground level)
• Entirely-supplied Kitchen
• DVD player
• Internet: wireless high-speed supplied (but not guaranteed against interruptions)
• Ceiling Fans everywhere
• Covered and Open (non-covered) decks with porch furnishings and rockers
• Outside shower on the walkway (not enclosed).
• Gas grille (shared) - Gas is not supplied if it runs out... but we will reimburse you for the price of a refill tank in addition to $25 for your time for going across the street to Ace Hardware to pick up a refill.
• Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not supplied (much better, Very Sturdy commercial-grade chairs & umbrellas may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, Emerald Isle Beach Gear.
No dogs and cats
NOTE: ALL Bookings MUST be made and paid through Vacation Rental By Owner. That is our agreement with them. We cannot accept any other payment or Reservation methods.
• Swimming (Pool and Sea)
• Wind surfing
• Jet-ski units
• Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths starting 2 blocks from the home)
Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on the Crystal Coast (most are less than a 45-min. car ride)
• NC Aquarium (Pine Knoll Shores – 15 mins. away)
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, dating back to the 1700’s. Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, 10 min. kayak over to the Island full of wild Ponies. See the home that Blackbeard stayed in. See a modest cemetery that dates back to the 1700’s with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers buried there.
• NC Maritime Museum (in Beaufort) See artifacts for local Blackbeard’s Ship and much more
• Carrot Island - Kayak up to the Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride to a high-speed boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit because they drop you off on the beach for clear-water swimming and sunbathing right in front of the 150-year old lighthouse.
• Cape Lookout National Seashore: 56 miles of undeveloped shimmering beaches. Ride along the sea by car.
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (everywhere)
• Morehead City – Starting point for Wild Horse & Shelling Safari day trips
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
OCEANFRONT BEACH HOME IN EMERALD ISLE NC / HEATED POOL / AMAZING VIEWS!!!
OCEANFRONT Beach House in Emerald Isle N.C. / HEATED POOL /AMAZING VIEWS!!!
OCEANFRONT - HEATED POOL - AMAZING VIEWS!!! (LARGEST POOL ON EMERALD ISLE !!! )
OCEANFRONT HOME with HEATED POOL, AMAZING VIEWS & BEST LOCATION!! Emerald Isle
2019 Now Booking! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME /AMAZING VIEWS/Gr8 Location!/Emerald Isle
ZERO HURRICANE DAMAGE!!!! 2019 Now Booking! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME/AMAZING VIEWS
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are the trip dates changeable? The off-peak seasons typically offer phenomenal rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer special discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? You'll receive the most value from a home which most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many properties are available in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may occur.
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you start to book "AUGUST 10 WEEK DISCOUNTED! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME /AMAZING VIEWS/Emerald Isle", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Town and Date
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is simplier and easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Make sure that "AUGUST 10 WEEK DISCOUNTED! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME /AMAZING VIEWS/Emerald Isle" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you only want a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental rate? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog? Even though a number of rental homes permit pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Where to Search
Many websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required get in touch with the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The property really should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with before leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation home. If not, you've acquired useful experience to help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 0.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 0.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.0 miles
- Emerald Grill - 0.3 miles
- DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant Emerald Isle - 0.4 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.0 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Camp Ocean Forest Campground - 0.4 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 0.5 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.5 miles