- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyXanadu East,
--Welcome to Xanadu East! Brand new updates for 2019, it's handsome! We are an oceanfront duplex with marvelous vistas and great for families with children, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends and more.
--Xanadu East is a light, radiant and airy oceanfront duplex with marvelous, sweeping sea vistas. Two oceanfront and two sea view bedrooms help you feel at home with your friends and family in the gracefully finished beach home. Ceiling fans help spread the sea winds to every room. Two huge decks and a few steps to the wide expanse of beach frontage enhance every moment at Xanadu. Watch the dolphins lazily pass by, often taking time to frolic and fish in the surf. Pelicans and seabirds galore. Surf fishing both in and out of season is superb. Clean your fish and have them for dinner! Do get a license.
--This duplex sits taller and closer to the sea than its neighbors which makes for fantastic vistas! One can see all the way from Indian Beach to the Point from the top outdoor space. We've discovered that by being closer to the sea (while not giving up good beach depth) life with children and especially little ones is just much easier! You can see your children conveniently from the outdoor space if you'd like to have a drink or you just take a few steps and you are right on the beach with them. You don't have to put up a big umbrella or pack food or drinks as you are so close to the shaded decks and home. There is a sizable outdoor shower with hot and cold water outdoor for cleaning off all of the sand that seems to get everywhere!
--We attempt to maintain Xanadu East in the most attractive condition we can give. 2019 brings a brand new kitchen with up to date cabinets and drawers; a new stove and microwave, a combo coffee maker, referbished lighting and new bench seating at the table! Check out the all-new artwork, all the photos are taken by our family to showcase our appreciate of the Crystal Coast. The modernized decks flow off the living area creating an striking place to gather with family, friends and chic vistas.
--Two very roomy decks are accessed through the sliders in the sea front bedrooms. The first floor outdoor space is completely shaded and is supplied with polywood chairs and rockers, foot rests, and side tables. A hammock for your fun and happiness! Makes for a great place to relax and watch the surf, read a rent, and just relish. A picnic table provides straighforward eating space. The top outdoor space, has a sizable dining table and makes for a great place to eat a meal. Also supplied are polywood chairs and rockers along with a picnic table and umbrella and a couple of chaise lounges. Each outdoor space has an exit gate to keep children and dogs where you need them.
--Our duplex has a reverse floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor. All 3 bedrooms have sea vistas. Two of them have full oceanfront vistas thru huge double sliding glass doors. The first of the oceanfront bedrooms has a queen size bed and an attached full bathroom. The other oceanfront bedroom has two double beds accepting for a max. of 4 people. The third bedroom on first floor has a gorgeous queen bed and is across the hall from the full bathroom.
__First level has three roomy bedrooms and two full baths, new washer and dryer. Two of the three bedrooms have sliding doors to the outdoor space and the sea. Be lulled to sleep by the sound of the sea and awaken to a superb sunrise from the east! Dolphins may enhance your morning wake
--The oceanfront bedrooms accept the sound of the surf to lull you to sleep. When you awaken to the sun rising to the east the sea becomes a diamond studded picture. All you need to do is open the sliding doors, walk a few feet to the steps and you will be on the beach
--The second floor includes the living area, kitchen, dining area and a second master bedroom and bathroom. The second floor has a vaulted ceiling with canned lighting and fans in both the appealing area, the dining area and bedroom. Two sets of sliding doors give an exceptional amount of light to the entire second floor. You can eat in the dining area and your digestion will be aided by the vistas of the Atlantic Sea beckoning to you. A sizable bay window provides additional light.
--The second floor master has a comfortable king size bed and includes both an sea view and a sound view looking through the side windows or front windows. This bedroom has its own master bath with a double shower which has seats and a generous closet.
--For those that want to discover the island, there are plenty of activities away from the beach for everybody in your group. For the active: bicycling (units available on island), golf, kayak and boat units, mini-golf, amusement park, horseback riding, volleyball, water park, driving range, skating, off-shore fishing, kite-flying. For the sightseer and shopper: There is Morehead City, Beaufort waterfront, Swansboro waterfront stores and antiques, Emerald Isle stores, North Carolina Aquarium and more.
__ We give infant gates, beach chairs, beach towels, sand toys, beach umbrellas, body boards, modest infant wading pool, charcoal grille, hammock, 3 picnic tables, outdoor space chairs, rockers, chaises, games, puzzles, books, videos and DVDs. We supply complimentary toilet paper and paper towels for your arrival. Pack your clothes and leave the rest to us.
__Flat screen TVs in living room area and all bedrooms. Undercover parking. You can prepare all meals in (very?!) or have informal dining 24/7 (very?!) in the The completely supplied kitchen... painless to work in.
---Childrens will delight with the ease of reaching the beach. No dragging "stuff" across the street. Wake up, a fast breakfast, grab some sand toys and off they go. Parents can effortlessly supervise their little ones! One of the most impressive activities for little ones is to lounge in the wading pool on the outdoor space. Cool water, hose to keep it coming, and no sand! A brief rest in the hammock for two or three and then...back to the beach.
---A Finest Buy at Emerald Isle, the jewel of Carteret County's Crystal Coast! Every month is a enchanting month at Emerald Isle. Come in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December! Spend a week, a month, a year or a lifetime! Find calming moments and nature's leisure techniques. Put us at the beginning of your agenda rent!.
__XANADU EAST IS THE WAY THE BEACH SHOULD BE!!!! Light and dazzling oceanfront duplex. Panoramic view. Painless to create an fantastic beach experience.
__REMINDER: DON'T MISS OUT. RENT NOW !
__FULLY RENTED 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2014, 2015,2016 and 2017, 2018 and 2019. 2020 bookings already in. SUMMER SEASON. XANADU EAST SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. RENT NOW FOR SPRING, SUMMER, FALL, WINTER 2018 and 2019.
_Located on the delightful Crystal Coast of Carteret County, Emerald Isle is located south of Cape Hatteras. WE ARE THE SOUTHERN OUTER BANKS (SOBX) The beach community is family aligned, peaceful and never busy! A brief drive will give plenty of activities for you and your family.
__North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knolls Shore, Miniature golf,water park, eateries, Morehead City and Beaufort docks to rent deep-sea fishing boats or take a trip to the Cape Lookout Lighthouse and come away with an striking supply of shells. Always plenty of beach space for your holiday comfort. EXQUISITE sunrise and sunsets to begin and end glorious beach days. Quiet strolls along the beach 24/7! Outer Banks Wildlife Shelter within 15 mins.. Hammocks Beach State Park, Bear Island, Harker's Island, Cedar Island, deep sea fishing. (black sea bass, vermilion snapper, amber jack, mahi-mahi, trigger fish et al. Couldn't ask for much more. Plenty of shopping for just about anything a beach lover might want to buy! Food Lion and a new Publix is effortlessly located for those who develop an appetite on the beach.
__On a rainy day or evening or any day try Mac Daddy's Entertainment Center. Bowling, games, great snack food, golf, Go-Karts, or create phenomenal family time. Storms over the sea are often nature's special entertainment. Watch just one.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply guide books with special deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the very same great activities with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer great rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from relaxed condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners often choose management companies to assist with promoting and marketing, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you book "Welcome to Xanadu East. Book now for 2020. Already filling up! ", go through our short collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many popular destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the greatest selection of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each party's share.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a pet? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, guests will need to pay local taxes when booking "Welcome to Xanadu East. Book now for 2020. Already filling up! ", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental home websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.8 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 2.0 miles
- Crab Shack - 2.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 2.2 miles
- Port Of Call - 2.2 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.7 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.8 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.8 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.9 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 2.2 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 2.2 miles