- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property**Off-season monthly rental available.
Please contact me for quotes on off-season monthly costs**
**Beginning after labor day, mini-stays are accepted (less than 7-nights but with a 3-nighttime minimum).
**FOR STAYS OF 7-NIGHTS, LINEN AND CLEANING FEES ARE PROVIDED IN THE BOOKING RATE. I WILL REMOVE THE CLEANING FEE OF $150 IF YOUR RESERVATION IF FOR 7-NIGHTS.
**FOR STAY OF LESS THAN 7-NIGHTS, GUESTS CAN BRING THEIR OWN BED/BATH LINEN OR HAVE A LINEN PACKAGE ADDED TO YOUR RESERVATION.
With improvements and refreshed decor all over, new Serta Ideal Sleeper beds & linens in every BR, and new intelligent TVs in the LR as well as each BR, you'll savor all the amenities of home as you make memories at pretty Emerald Isle, NC!
Appreciate elegant vistas from this excellent classic oceanfront home. As a south facing unit, you'll relish marvelous sunrises and sunsets from the upper outdoor space as well as the dune outdoor space.
No need to worry and parking or finding the nearest beach access; you'll have your own private, direct oceanfront access as well as abundant parking. We accept four cars per side; if you and your group rent Summerplace East and West you'll be able to park eight cars on unit.
Summerplace East has a total of 4 bedrooms (2 upstairs, 2 downstairs) and 2 full baths (one upstairs and downstairs), a well supplied kitchen with a huge trestle table (ideal for yummy family meals or playing games), and a peaceful living room.
The downstairs outdoor space is outfitted with a sizable enclosed hot/cold shower, bountiful outdoor seating as well as a enormous picnic table, and a privacy partition. The upstairs outdoor space has constructed in seats, a privacy partition, and seating for appreciating that million-dollar view! The dune-outdoor space has constructed-in seats that are ideal for savoring the vistas without getting sand in your toes. Additionally, there is another hot/cold shower & water spigot/hose on the walk-way to the dune outdoor space which is ideal for rinsing off the sand & salt.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with deals for rental home management companies, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and promotional books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of those terrific attractions with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many rental companies offer unique discounts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular clients, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their customers an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be shocked to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are certain to come across a rental that suits their desires and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "3-night Sept mini-vacations available in our BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED Oceanfront Home", read through our brief list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many families plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is your family interested in? Do you just want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a family dog? Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations might dismiss a potential rental home. You'll want to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company might know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
Read the full contract and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. More often than not, surrounding residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most rental property sites request reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.0 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.3 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 4.4 miles
- Circle Pizza - 2.7 miles
- Chowdaheads - 2.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.7 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.3 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.8 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.9 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.0 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 3.0 miles