- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe vistas are exactly impressive at this oceanfront condo at A Place at the Beach! This spot is on the top floor (3rd floor) and is DIRECT SEA FRONT with one of the most superb vistas on the beach! The unit was thoroughly renovated with granite counter tops everywhere (kitchen and bathrooms), floors, stainless steel appliances, new furnishings, and beds in 2019!
You will be able to sit and watch the waves roll in up and down the beach from your own private balcony and vistas are spectacular! You are effortlessly located right next to the private boardwalk that takes you right to the beach!
The complex includes a monumental outdoor pool with a 150 ft water slide that is an absolute hit with children. There is also an indoor pool with a hot tub, as well as another outdoor hot tub. There are also 2 on site tennis courts, b-ball courts, putt-putt, and a fun outdoor playground with a tremendous courtyard lawn for your outdoor activities that the children will adore.
There are both gas outdoor grilles close by and charcoal grilles on site for your comfort to prepare up some delicious meals!
A Place at the Beach III is an oceanfront unit and has a private beach access/boardwalk. The complex is the most fun on the beach!
Located a 1/4 mile from Fort Macon. Convenient to Morehead City (5 mins), Beaufort (10 mins), the NC Aquarium (15 mins), Shackleford Banks, and Cape Lookout. The Oceanna Fishing Pier and Amos Mosquitos restaurant are a couple mins away. There are many things to discover in the area, although you will find everything you need for a fun family holiday right on the unit and will probably never want to leave.
This unit is on the 3rd story. There is an elevator and carts to assist with loading and unloading bags. There are washer & dryer inside the unit. Linens are included.
Up to 2 Parking passes & 6 visitors allowed. No family dogs and cats.
Great family neighborly resort!
Feel complimentary to contact us with any questions regarding our condo!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount guides that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the management company and the local itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Able to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental homes are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's soundside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and variety of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, housekeeping and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you start to book "Newly Listed, Renovated 2019! OCEANFRONT TOP FLOOR UNIT A Place at the Beach", review our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned hot spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can often be complicated among loved ones, but once this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most of the time, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the group searching for? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog? While quite a few vacation homes allow furry friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you outstanding service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to provide reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Did they feel about the property? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning is going to be simple and easy. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.8 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.0 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles