- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property**RENT BETWEEN JUNE AND AUGUST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A COMPLIMENTARY BEACH WEEKEND THIS FALL!!** -We will choose a lucky winner at the end of August.
2019 COMPLETELY RENOVATED SEA FRONT CONDO! Come relax in this handsome, space. With sea-front vistas, this condo is steps to the pool-area and beach access ramp.
Kitchen has been enlargened for more counter & storage space. New granite tops through-out. Comfy king-sized memory foam master bed, full kitchen, inviting breakfast nook over looking the sea, constructed-in 65" intelligent tv with soundbar, 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms (1king/1queen), brand new couch bed for additional visitors. Linens supplied.
Just steps to the beach. Private access to condominium's pools, hot tubs, b-ball and tennis courts, corn-hole, mini-golf, gas grilles and more luxuries for all ages. Minutes from local attractions like Fort Macon State Park, Atlantic Beach pier, downtown Beaufort, and ferry tours. Watch the dolphins play from your appealing sea-front balcony and make new memories!
- Peak Season (May-Sept) - 7 nighttime min. stay
- Off Season (Oct- April) - 3 nighttime min. stay, 10% discount for 7 nights, 15% discount for 1 month
- Many rental owners and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area travel discount books that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal offers.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it is beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide range of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you start to book "NEWLY RENOVATED - Beautiful Ocean Front Condo in Atlantic Beach!!!", examine our short collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tricky among members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "NEWLY RENOVATED - Beautiful Ocean Front Condo in Atlantic Beach!!!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family searching for? Do you only desire a rental home with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Things to consider
In some cases the senior generation has problems with staircases. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pet? While many vacation homes permit family pets, guidelines and costs vary per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the full contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property is required to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.7 miles