About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1256 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Oceanside (5 min Walk/1 min Golf Cart ride), House is Charming, Clean, Cozy, Open Floor Plan with Living Area in Front and Bedrooms in Back, Kitchen Area has Plenty of Seating with Table for 6 and Counter Bar for 4, Separate Game/TV Room (man cave, kids play, movie room, etc), Sizable Deck that is West Facing so Plenty of Sunshine, Substantial Screened Patio with Comfortable Seating, Cavernous Inside and Outside to Unwind/Savor, Neighborhood is Oceanside, Quiet, and Tucked Away off Coast Guard Road, Owner Golf Cart Available for painless Access to the Beach and Venturing Throughout the Neighborhood.
• Professional Linen Service (details at bottom) - $100 for duration of stay.
• Pet Dog(s) - $125 for duration of stay.
• Golf Cart Rental - $45 per day or $295 per week
• Trash Roll Service: Free In-Season mid-May – mid-Sept
Recent Updates Offseason 19/20: Kitchen (Granite, Sink, Backsplash); New Flooring (Den, Kitchen, Hallway, Baths, Laundry Room); New Toilets; Freshly painted rooms with beachy colors; All new queen beds/pillows, New owner golf cart available (seats 4 with beach chair holder)
INSIDE: The home is a very comfortable with a practical split/open floor plan. Living area in front having den and kitchen with vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light. The kitchen area is great for entertaining with overall seating for 10 (6 at kitchen table & 4 at long kitchen counter). In back, 3 bedrooms (all queens), 2 full baths and laundry room (washer/dryer/shelving/coat hanger). A separate GAME/TV room newly added to enhance the vacation experience!!! Throughout the home it's gorgeously decorated with beach colors/shabby chic, comfortable/pleasant furnishings, wood/tile floors (NO carpet). Wall Mounted HD TVs and Paddle Fans in every room, WIFI, Cable. Guests provide own linens unless ask for the linen service (see below for details).
LIVING ROOM: Open, cavernous and plenty of natural light
• 2 Sofas with one being a Queen Sleeper Couch
• Paddle Fan
• Grand HD LED TV and Blue-Ray Player.
KITCHEN: Everyone loves to hang in the kitchen area which is open and roomy
• Stainless kitchen appliances
• Totally outfitted with everything needed for cooking/serving
• Long kitchen bar with 4 saddle bar tools
• Table seats 6 adults or 4 adults and 3 kids (bench)
3 BEDROOMS & 2 FULL BATHS:
• All queen beds
• Wall mounted HD TVs
• Paddle fans
• Master bed has private access to bath
GAME ROOM: Everyone and anyone can find relaxation!!! Great separate area!!!
• 2 Sofas
• Substantial HD Intelligent LED TV and DVD Player
• Games: Foosball, PlayStation2, Magnetic Dart Board, etc
• Beverage Fridge.
• Lots of outdoor lighting
• New washer/dryer
• Lots of shelf space
• Side door to screened patio.
OUTSIDE: Ideal for entertaining day and nighttime: Giant New Deck in front spans the entire front of the home. Sizable Screened Patio on the side of the home for the ultimate relaxation (ocean sounds at nighttime are astounding). Private hot/cold shower, Park Style Grille, Plenty of space in yard and under home for activities.
SCREENED PATIO: My Favorite Place to Unwind!!!! Delightfully refreshed and Ideal for Dining Alfresco!!!
• Comfortable Wicker Adirondack Chairs
• Wood Rocking Chairs
• Pub fold up table with 4 stools
• Paddle Fans, Rope Light, both on Dimmers
• Indoor/Outdoor carpeting (no wood splinters).
• Located on the south side of the home facing the ocean so listening to the ocean in the evenings is calming with your favorite drink!!!
LARGE DECK: Generous space for dining, calming and entertaining!
• Faces west so there is plenty of sunshine during the afternoon.
• Table and chairs for 6 with umbrella
• Many Adirondack chairs and side tables for relaxation.
THE PROPERTY: 5 min walk to the beach or 1 min Golf Cart ride!
• Enclosed private hot/cold outside shower and separate dressing area conveniently located next to the back steps.
• Charcoal park-style grille in private backyard next to sand dune for the ultimate seclusion.
• Generous covered area underneath the bungalow has many uses: parking, fun area for activities, dining (set of four table/chairs supplied), fish cleaning station, kids table and just relaxing on the porch swing.
• Roomy yard for outdoor activities, games, dog runs, etc.
• Double wide driveway for ample parking
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: "Deerhorn Dunes", is located in a appealing peaceful wooded community with rolling dunes throughout, it's very peaceful day/nighttime. It's located off Coast Guard Road thus close to Emerald Isle shopping/eateries/entertainment plus simple/fast access to the mainland (bypass Emerald Isle summer and holiday traffic). There are two empty wooded tons across the street creating plenty of privacy/peaceful. Excellent location for bicycle riding along the neighborhood beach road and easy/quick access to Emerald Isle's miles of bicycle paths.
*LINEN SERVICE: Optional service through a professional linen company. $100 for 3 queen beds and 1 queen couch bed. I'm making this service optional to allow flexibility since most bring their own.
• Quality fitted sheets, flat top sheets and pillow cases.
• Four bath towels for each queen or sleeper couch.
• Two hand towels and washcloths per bed
• Bath mat for each bath, two kitchen towels and dishcloths.
• Delivery drop off service upon arrival.
• Pick-up service upon departure.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is near theme parks and by the sea. Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier and Star Hill Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Forest Golf. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)