- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis room has a million dollar view! and all the goodies your holiday deserves. No matter what "MOTHER NATURE" throws at your holiday time, you picked the right room. The room over looks the charming sound side area. It is located beside a covered breezeway and is foot steps to a enormous sun outdoor space with tables just steps outdoor your door. It also overlooks the covered gazebo, common grilles, picnicking tables, fishing/boat dock. Appreciate throwing football, Frisbee or catching baseball. Or how about a brief walk directly across the street and do it all at the beach! If chilling out at the pool is more your thing, we have you covered. There's always something to do or see here. The room has high speed cable internet and wifi with a 50" big screen ROKU/HDTV for nighttime time entertainment. The studio has one queen bed, one queen pull out bed and a modest kitchenette. The photos says it all!
The area offers limitless options for experience, fun and exploration, good food and fun. On the island, visit the NC Aquarium, Fort Macon State Park, the Atlantic Beach Town Park's wildly trendy splash pad, skatepark and miniature golf to name a few. Day trips to Cape Lookout, New Bern or out to the big blue yonder for a deep sea fishing expedition are fun ideas, too. There are great locally owned eateries to suit every budget, BT's, Amos Mosquito, Shark Shack, Pescara, Crab's Claw, Monkey Bar, Island Grille and Table 9 or my favorite take out Chinese or even better delivery pizza from many places. So many more eateries and things to do may be found a few miles away in Morehead City and Beaufort.
This open concept studio is designed with holiday in mind and has everything you need for a appealing memorable time. Just bring your clothes, your personal items and a want to have a lot of fun. This upper unit is just steps one of the biggest pools and a kiddie pool too for the little ones. Just across the street is the beach area with sandy beaches where you can soak up some sun, go swimming, build sand castles, surf, fish, go for a spectacular walk collecting shells or just relax and listen to the sounds of the beach. In the evenings, you might want to sit on the sound side of the facility under the gazebo or on the swing and watch the boats go by. Like to grille out? There are grilles out on the lawn area where you can prepare your favorite foods or catch of the day. And speaking of fishing, you can tidy your catch at dock cleaning station or charter one of many boats to take you for a offshore fishing excursion you will never forget. There are also water taxis in Beaufort that can take you to local islands or go on a sightseeing experience. You can check out the wild horses on Shackleford Banks or get narrated story about the area and Blackbeard's pirate days. Visit the local parks, award winning seafood eateries, beach stores, hiking trails or water parks. Like history? Visit the Fort Macon State Park, the second most visited park in NC. Construction of the present fort began in 1826. You will walk through the fort and feel that you are back in time. Dont forget to visit the NC Aquarium. This alluring aquatic experience includes dive shows, live animal encounters, and feeding programs. You'll create memories that last a lifetime!
I think your going to adore this room, it's view and it's location! It really is a great place even in the off season. It's available year round! Nice and comfortable fall, winter and spring costs too!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation properties provide Beaufort, NC area printed travel magazines that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it is beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Information
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a vacation home that meets their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you think "Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold you'll love this place. It has everything and a veiw!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. A lot of households prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Will the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental property. One individual in your family will have to be responsible for collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Frequently the elder generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Study your contract carefully! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when renting "Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold you'll love this place. It has everything and a veiw!", along with various other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Rental home management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disagreements during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Many times, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.7 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.8 miles