- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIf you need a longer term rental, we offer a 55-60% reduction for 20+ day stays from November- March. Let us know your needs by inquiring.
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars more in costs on realtor managed units! You never know the condition of beds, couches, appliances, etc. Everything in our unit is new & modern! Want tidy? This is the unit to relish your holiday!
Read all the positive reviews on our handsomely refreshed 2BD, 1.5BA condo on 2nd floor (no elevator, but 2nd floor doesn’t have an overload of steps)- you will have a great sea view and wave sounds from this unit- new wood floors, Corian® counters, stainless appliances, comfortable furnishings, NEW appealing beds, flat screen TVs in all rooms, and new tiled shower and stone vanity in main bathroom! Master BD has a new (4/2018) memory foam/ cool gel bed on the giant king bed with plush linens- not stiff sheets and blankets (also with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed- prevents dust mites & bed bugs) and 1/2 BA-
2nd BD has a new (5/2017) memory foam queen size bed (with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed) and a new (4/2018) memory foam/cool gel twin bed. The complex has 2 marvelous pools, one of which is right outdoor our front door and down the steps! Another min. and you are at the beach walkway to go oceanside! Many amenities of home here to give you a inviting beach trip! We have tried to put things in our unit that we appreciated when we were renting every year! Kitchen is supplied well enough to be able to prepare meals with EASE-new microwave, toaster, blender, 10 cup coffeemaker, & many preparing items/ silverware are in the unit. You will feel right at home here! Exceptionally CLEAN and modern unit!!
SUPER FAST WIFI is available for most seasons-we pay additional for streaming level WIFI- need netflix fast speeds? We have it!!
Price INCLUDES linens (quality sheets, blankets, bath towels, etc.) for ALL time periods. Paper products and soaps are not guaranteed- washer & dryer on premises only! Not in unit; the complex offers one complimentary dryer.
NO family dogs and cats please- as owner is asthmatic & highly allergic! Forfeiture of monies will occur if found to be breaking this rule!
Unit will welcome 2 well behaved children max.
Note on cancellations: 60 days is REQUIRED to receive any refund!! Mandatory evacuations called by local officials is the ONLY exception to this rule, as that is not a renters fault. ALL renters have the option to buy cancellation insurance! If you choose NOT to, that is your prerogative, but, it wont be the owner's loss if something occurs and you need to cancel after that 60 day window closes. IF there is enough time, I will surely try to get NEW renters for the dates you cancelled-
if I re- rent, I will refund your money minus the costs Vacation Rental By Owner takes from me.
Long term units welcome from October- March-costs are reduced up to 60% for these. You can’t beat an sea view for roughly $40 nightly. A higher cleaning fee is all we raise-
inquire with owner if you would like a 30-90 day rental and what that entails-
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area promotional books which feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to switch your vacation week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you decide to book " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", review our brief collection of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking very early. To assure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Settle on your Area and Travel Week
Consensus can be difficult among close relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Typically, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family looking for? Do you only want a rental with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home payment? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Adequate accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! While a number of vacation homes allow dogs and cats, rules and charges vary per rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
Once the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers must pay local taxes when booking " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", in addition to various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental property
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Although you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Virtually all vacation rental web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did they feel about the property? Hopefully everything turned out to be perfect and you're happy to reserve the property for next year. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.7 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles