- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIf you need a longer term rental, we offer a 55-60% reduction for 20+ day stays from November- March. Let us know your needs by inquiring.
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars more in costs on realtor managed units! You never know the condition of beds, couches, appliances, etc. Everything in our unit is new & modern! Want tidy? This is the unit to appreciate your holiday!
Read all the positive reviews on our gorgeously renovated 2BD, 1.5BA condo on 2nd floor (no elevator, but 2nd floor doesn’t have an overload of steps)- you will have a great sea view and wave sounds from this unit- new wood floors, Corian® counters, stainless appliances, comfortable furnishings, NEW comfortable beds, flat screen TVs in all rooms, and new tiled shower and stone vanity in main bathroom! Master BD has a new (4/2018) memory foam/ cool gel bed on the giant king bed with plush linens- not stiff sheets and blankets (also with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed- prevents dust mites & bed bugs) and 1/2 BA-
2nd BD has a new (5/2017) memory foam queen size bed (with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed) and a new (4/2018) memory foam/cool gel twin bed. The complex has 2 magnificant pools, one of which is right outdoor our front door and down the steps! Another min. and you are at the beach walkway to go oceanside! Many amenities of home here to give you a appealing beach trip! We have tried to put things in our unit that we appreciated when we were renting every year! Kitchen is outfitted well enough to be able to prepare meals with EASE-new microwave, toaster, blender, 10 cup coffeemaker, & many preparing items/ silverware are in the unit. You will feel right at home here! Exceptionally CLEAN and modern unit!!
SUPER FAST WIFI is available for most seasons-we pay additional for streaming level WIFI- need netflix fast speeds? We have it!!
Price INCLUDES linens (quality sheets, blankets, bath towels, etc.) for ALL time periods. Paper products and soaps are not guaranteed- washer & dryer on premises only! Not in unit; the complex offers one complimentary dryer.
NO family dogs and cats please- as owner is asthmatic & highly allergic! Forfeiture of monies will occur if found to be breaking this rule!
Unit will welcome 2 well behaved children max.
Note on cancellations: 60 days is REQUIRED to receive any refund!! Mandatory evacuations called by local officials is the ONLY exception to this rule, as that is not a renters fault. ALL renters have the option to buy cancellation insurance! If you choose NOT to, that is your prerogative, but, it wont be the owner's loss if something occurs and you need to cancel after that 60 day window closes. IF there is enough time, I will surely try to get NEW renters for the dates you cancelled-
if I re- rent, I will refund your money minus the costs Vacation Rental By Owner takes from me.
Long term units welcome from October- March-costs are reduced up to 60% for these. You can’t beat an sea view for roughly $40 nightly. A higher cleaning fee is all we raise-
inquire with owner if you would like a 30-90 day rental and what that entails-
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your dates? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that meets their desires and budget.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", examine our brief collection of factors to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. A lot of families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the choose travel dates.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your party will need to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to shopping? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do a few members of your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a furry friend? While quite a few rentals allow animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their stay? With a little luck everything ended up being perfect and you're excited to re-book the rental home for next year. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles