- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to “A Place At The Beach III”, Atlantic Beach’s premier holiday resort! In addition to the charming, wide, white sand beach and charming vistas, appreciate many amenities (outlined below) supplied at no additional charge at this family-welcoming complex.
'Lorna Dune' is a third floor 2 BR/2 BA unit with a very appealing sea view, handily located just a couple doors away from the elevator. There are sizable wall-mounted TVs with cable and DVD/blue-ray players in the living room and both bedrooms. The living area provides plenty of seating and the dining table is expandable, seating 4-6. The master bedroom includes a queen bed, a private bathroom and private entrance to the balcony. The front bedroom has two beds, full and twin. Six can sleep pleasantly in this unit: 5 in beds and 1 on sectional couch in living area. A completely-supplied kitchen has a full-size washer and dryer, new cabinets and quartz countertops. The former wet bar in the living area is now a workstation with new cabinet, countertop and electrical outlet with USB ports. Free wireless broadband internet is included.
A Place At The Beach III offers more niceties than any other resort on the Crystal Coast. The oceanfront location of the resort accepts immediate access to the beach without crossing any streets. The sizable outdoor pool offers a wade-in area for toddlers as well as the only giant water slide in Atlantic Beach! A central courtyard also includes an modernized kid's playground and a enormous grassy area as well as outdoor charcoal grilles. An indoor pool with hot tub and a outdoor space with gas grilles are only a few steps from this unit. The resort also includes lighted b-ball and tennis courts, cornhole, shuffleboard, a 9-hole mini-golf course, a ping-pong table (all necessary sports equipment supplied), a game room, and an outdoor hot tub. An on-site store offers beach bicycles and movies for rent, as well as appreciation items. Knowledgeable resort staff are on the premises to help with any questions you may have.
The surrounding area offers tons of additional attractions. Morehead City and Beaufort are a brief drive away, and enchanting, historic Fort Macon State Park is within walking distance. The elegant NC aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores is about a 15 min. drive. Surf, pier, and charter fishing (inlet and deep sea) is available year round. Fresh local seafood is served at many close by eateries, and grocery stores, shopping centers and a movie cinema are all within a few mins. drive.
Come stay at our fun, calming and well-appointed home away from home – you’ll be glad you did!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide incredible deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of property management companies offer concessions to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity which you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Information
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC family, from tranquil condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Do you think "Outdoor pool with 150' giant waterslide, indoor pool, mini-golf, tennis courts" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming getaway? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Agreement can be tough among close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred trip. It could be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your family will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Do you simply desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home rate? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Although many vacation rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and charges vary per rental. Be sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical fixes.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental home to make certain that you've packed all valuables.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. How did they like the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles