- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property2 Bed/2Bath - Queen master with private bath, 2 twins in secondary bedroom. Living room has fold out couch. You can come here and not leave! Resort includes indoor pool, outdoor pool with giant slide, 9 hole mini golf, tennis courts, b-ball courts, playground, courtyard, gas and charcoal grilles and more! Summer time offers additional weekly activities/events coordinated through office! Fun for everybody! Brief walk to Fort Macon, and a brief drive to the aquarium, Beaufort, or Morehead waterfront.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area discount guides that feature coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the business itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you able to switch your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted prices. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC crew, from low-noise condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Family Fun 2br/2b Vacation Rental! Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Waterslide, Mini Golf!", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Select a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that "Family Fun 2br/2b Vacation Rental! Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Waterslide, Mini Golf!" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One individual in your family must be given the task of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the unit have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Frequently the elder generation has challenges with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your companion! While many rental homes permit dogs, guidelines and costs vary per property. A number of limitations may dismiss a potential rental property. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
When the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've spotted your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be valuable.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles