- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"Whisky's Retreat" 2 Bedroom 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Stunning 3rd floor Condo with an Amazing Sea View from your Balcony, direct sea access just steps away from the beach, outdoor swimming pool, coutyard area, sun outdoor space and outdoor grilles
This a freshly refreshed unit with a king size bed in the master a generous screen TV with DVD player and private bath, 2nd bedroom has Queen size bed, and a Queen couch Bed in the living room also with huge screen TV and DVD/VHS player. 2nd full bath with tub. All new Stainless steel appliances in Kitchen with quartzite countertops.
*** You must be 25 years old or married to Rent this unit ***
During the summer season, the unit will be rented by the week.
Sea Spray Condominiums are on the Fort Macon end of Atlantic Beach
The Unit is Managed by the owner and cleaning costs are supplied in the rental
RATE SCHEDULE BY SEASON
Changeover Day -Sunday
CHECK IN: 4pm
CHECK OUT: 11am
*** Linens and Towels are Availiable via Bluewater Linens or Come with your own ***
We offer Free WIFI
NO FAMILY PETS or ANIMALS
NO HOME PARTIES
BUILDING DOES NOT HAVE AN ELEVATOR
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and spend less? The off-peak seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it is oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of short term properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to come across a rental that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Do you think "Wonderful Ocean View Condo and steps away from the Beach" is the perfect rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Typically, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Do members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a pup? While many vacation homes permit pets or animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read the complete contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are required contact the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to refine your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles