- Indian Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySummer Winds is the Crystal Coast’s premier year round resort. Located in the cozy fishing village of Indian Beach, North Carolina, Summer Winds is a 211 condominium complex oceanfront resort with a private beach. Summer Winds serves as both primary and secondary homes to many, as well as an impressive holiday spot. This 4th floor condominium is a FOUR bedroom 2.5 BATH residence with spectacular vistas of the beach and sea. You can also see elegant Bogue Sound from the front door. Thoroughly supplied kitchen, carpeting, decorator tiles, marvelous vistas, and enormous living and sleeping quarters give the most great accommodations in which to experience the ideal holiday. Summer Winds’ natural setting enables you to walk miles of immaculate beach from just outdoor your door…appreciate the pleasures of the sea and oceanside sports…sail the sea and sound… or just sun away the day, completely carefree and at ease.
This unit has an additional enormous balcony with plenty of seating to relish the amazing sea view. Summerwinds Complex has so much to offer. Come spend your holiday here!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation properties provide Beaufort, NC area traveller discount catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these books and discount books, since this allows visitors to experience those fantastic attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- In a position to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer terrific rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to select a property that fits their expectations and price range.
Virtually all rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property owners typically select management companies to manage internet marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
How to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think "4 Bed 2.5 Bath Oceanfront Condo Pools, Hot Tubs, Amazing Ocean/Sounds Views WIFI" is the perfect rental home for your next trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes start booking very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Many families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Sometimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Many vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental payment? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Do members of your group have specialized needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Many restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental property. Read your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies often have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read the complete agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the rental to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
How did they like the rental choice? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.3 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.5 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.5 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.6 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.8 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.5 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.3 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.2 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.2 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.5 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 1.0 miles