- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
About this PropertyDazzling Emerald Isle Cottage on 2nd Row with backyard in-ground pool ! This gorgeously appointed bungalow is a brief walk to one of the most pretty beaches on the Crystal Coast. It is a dazzling and handsome well appointed bungalow with all the amenities for a magnificent stay at the beach. Kick your shoes off and relax or pursue the fun and experience of Emerald Isle with Water Parks, 18 hole championship golf course, Museums, Surfing, Fishing and unbelievable dining close by that this area is known world wide for. Dive in and play in the water, tackle some gorgeous waves or lay back and get the tan of your life in this calming beach home away from home! 4 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths...room for fun in the sun for the whole family!
Wonderful 16 mile bicycle and walking path.
PDL Beach Properties
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you guide books with savings for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide significant discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to discover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to find a rental home which matches their expectations and budget.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book the best rental property:
Before you book "Beautiful 2nd Row Cottage with Pool!!", read through our short collection of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, NC rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your trip is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes easier.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred rental fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper access could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a four-legged friend? While quite a few vacation rentals allow family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. A number of constraints may eliminate a potential rental property. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Please be respectful of the community. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental websites request comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 1.6 miles
- Crab Shack - 1.8 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 1.9 miles
- Port Of Call - 1.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.1 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.9 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.4 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.5 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 1.5 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 1.5 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 1.8 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 1.8 miles