- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharming, Clean, Cozy, Recently Updated, Open Floor Plan, Oceanside, Golf Cart Available, No-One is disappointed!!! The Beach is a 5 min walk or 1 min Golf Cart ride!
INSIDE: The home is a very appealing with a practical split/open floor plan. Living area in front having den and kitchen with vaulted ceilings and tons of natural light. The kitchen is great for entertaining with tons of counter-top space and overall seating for 10. In back, 3 bedrooms (all queens), 2 full baths and utility room (washer/dryer). A separate NEW GAME/TV room freshly added to enhance the holiday experience!!! Throughout the home it's generously finished with beach colors/shabby chic, peaceful/nice furnishings, wood/tile floors (NO carpet). Wall Mounted HD TVs and Paddle Fans in every room, WIFI, Cable.
OUTSIDE: Ideal for entertaining day and nighttime: Sizable New Deck in front spans the entire front of the home. Grand Screened Patio on the side of the home for the ultimate recreation (sea sounds at nighttime are astonishing). Private hot/cold shower, Park Style Grille, Plenty of space in yard and under home for activities.
LOCATION: Brief 5 min walk to beach or 1 min Golf Cart Ride, many Golf Cart parking spaces along Sea Drive in the neighborhood, bicycle path access at the neighborhood entrance, simple access on and off the island via Coast Guard Road, and very close to local shopping/eateries/entertainment.
• Golf Cart Rental - $45 per day or $295 per week
• Pet Dogs - $125 flat fee for duration of stay.
• Professional Linen Service (details at bottom) - $120 flat fee for duration of stay.
• Trash Roll Service: Free in season; mid-May – mid-Sept
LIVING ROOM: Open, big and plenty of natural light
• New furnishings, 2 Sofas with one being a Queen Sleeper Couch
• Paddle Fan
• Substantial HD LED TV and Blue-Ray Player.
KITCHEN: Everyone loves to hang in the kitchen area which is open and huge
• NEW stainless kitchen appliances
• Totally supplied with everything needed for preparing/serving
• Long kitchen bar with 4 new saddle bar tools
• Table seats 6
3 BEDROOMS & 2 FULL BATHS:
• All queen beds
• Wall mounted HD TVs
• Paddle fans
• Master bed has private access to bath
NEW GAME ROOM: Everyone and anyone can find recreation!!! Great separate area for the children and adults (man cave).
• 2 Sofas
• Giant HD Intelligent LED TV and DVD Player
• Games: Foosball, PlayStation2, Magnetic Dart Board, etc
• Beverage Fridge.
• Lots of outdoor lighting
• New washer/dryer
• Lots of shelf space
• Side door to screened patio.
SCREENED PATIO: My Favorite Place to Unwind!!!! Delightfully modernized and Ideal for Dining Alfresco!!!
• Relaxing Wicker Adirondack Chairs
• Wood Rocking Chairs
• Pub fold up table with 4 stools
• Paddle Fans, Rope Light, both on Dimmers
• Indoor/Outdoor carpeting (no wood splinters).
• Located on the south side of the home facing the sea so listening to the sea in the evenings is calming with your favorite libation!!!
LARGE NEW DECK: Extensive space for dining, appealing and entertaining!
• Faces southwest so there is sunshine during the afternoon.
• Late afternoon tree shade accepts for inviting munching on appetizers and dining experience
• Table and chairs for 6 with umbrella
• Many Adirondack chairs and side tables for leisure.
THE UNIT: 5 min walk to the beach or 1 min Golf Cart ride!
• Appreciate the enclosed private hot/cold outdoor shower and separate dressing area, readily located next to the back steps.
• Charcoal park-style grille in private backyard next to sand dune for the ultimate seclusion.
• Sizable covered area underneath the bungalow has many uses: parking, fun area for activities, dining (set of four table/chairs supplied), fish cleaning station, children table and just calming on the porch swing.
• Cavernous yard for outdoor activities, games, dog runs, etc.
• Double wide driveway for copious parking
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: "Deerhorn Dunes", is located in a Striking peaceful wooded community with rolling dunes all through, it's very peaceful day/nighttime. It's located off Coast Guard Road thus close to Emerald Isle shopping/eateries/entertainment plus simple/fast access to the mainland (bypass Emerald Isle summer and holiday traffic). There are two empty wooded tons across the street creating plenty of privacy. Excellent location for bicycle riding along the neighborhood beach road and straighforward/speedy access to Emerald Isle's miles of bicycle paths.
*LINEN SERVICE: Optional service through a professional linen company. $120 plus tax for 3 queen beds and 1 queen couch bed. I'm making this service optional to accept flexibility since most bring their own.
• Quality fitted sheets, flat top sheets and pillow cases.
• Four bath towels for each queen or sleeper couch.
• Two hand towels and washcloths per bed
• Bath mat for each bath, two kitchen towels and dishcloths.
• Delivery drop off service upon arrival.
• Pick-up service upon departure.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area promotional travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC gang, from restful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "Oceanside, 5 min Walk to Beach, Open Floor Plan, Large Deck & Screened Patio!!", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Most rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking a costly rental. Normally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Does the unit have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a family dog? Even though a number of rentals permit family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
After the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they like the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.6 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles