- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis is a duplex with an adjoining door that can give direct access to the West Side. Please view Dunecastle West at Vacation Rental By Owner listing 741368 to adore both sides or check the availability if this side shows booked.
Dunecastle is oceanfront duplex with a spectacular view, the bungalow faces south so you unbelievable sun rises and sun sets. Entirely decorated 4 bedroom including 4 queens and 2 twins in the loft. 2 full baths with an outdoor shower. Totally supplied kitchen with three HD Flat Screen TVs and DVD player. Laundry room with washer & dryer game room with ping pong, close by fishing, golf course, library, public boat access, eateries, stores, and grocery stores. There is also a Dollar General right around the corner.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send promotional guide books with special offers for property management companies, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds and save money? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on rentals.
- Several property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning guests of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide selection of short-term rental homes available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book " Dune Castle East: Family Friendly Oceanfront Beach Duplex With Adjoining Door ", examine our brief checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Many visitors decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be more straightforward.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
In some cases the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental property. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Read the complete agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking " Dune Castle East: Family Friendly Oceanfront Beach Duplex With Adjoining Door ", as well as various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental home sites request reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with the next search.
- Island Water Sports - 2.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 3.7 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 3.9 miles
- Crab Shack - 4.0 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 4.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 2.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.3 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 2.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 2.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.3 miles