- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW DECKS AND WALKWAY CHECK THE PICTURES
Delightful, well maintained and supplied oceanfront duplex ideal for family holidays.
Vistas – high ceilings on first floor give light and expansive beach and sea vistas, second outdoor space off of oceanfront bedrooms. Unwind on the main outdoor space in rockers and picnic table. Dune outdoor space provides a fabulous spot for sunrise and sunset viewing.
Child amiable – supplied with high chair, crib, booster chair, gates and pack & play. Second floor bedroom offers bunk beds & futon – plus TV.
Entertainment – huge flat screen HD TV in family room supplied with DVR, VCR and DVD Player, TVs in all bedrooms, Master Bedroom TV also has a Blueray DVD Player. Direct TV with recorder ~ record on 1 receiver and watch on all. Card table and chairs, plus DVDs, VRC tapes, Books & Games. Two adult coaster bicycles are available for your use. Recliner in living room. Sizable Dining Room table able to seat 8-10.
Communications – high speed wired and wireless WiFi, two telephones one with answering machine. Unlimited long distance.
Beach – medium depth beach just a few steps from the outdoor space, plenty of room to spread out. Beach chairs & sand toys stored in Guest Closet underneath home. Private outdoor hot and cold water shower and hose to rinse off.
Totally outfitted kitchen with dishwasher, stove, microwave and refrigerator. Modern Cabinets and granite countertops. Gas grille underneath home.
Additional appliances - we try to make sure everything you will need is available. Appliances include: 2 coffee makers, single cup Keurik coffee maker, ice tea maker, tea pot, deep fryer, slow cooker, toaster oven and toaster, iron and ironing board. Hair dryers in all bathrooms. Suggestions for additional items welcome.
Great location – a favorite spot for surf fishermen, walking distance to comfort store with gas, grille, beverages and food. Dollar General within walking distance.
2nd floor Master Bedroom Suite with king size bed
2nd floor Oceanfront bedroom with queen size bed
2nd floor Childs bedroom with bunk beds and double futon
First floor bedroom with queen size bed
Clean House - We will have the same person cleaning the home each week, she will know where everything goes. Most weeks we will inspect the home to be sure everything is o'kay before your arrival. You can check-in by 3 and do not have to depart until 10.
Privacy - Vacant lot to the west.
Bicycle Path - now complete all the way to Coast Guard Rd
min. 2 dogs welcome with a $150 non-returnable pet fee.
Local owner lives 15 mins. away, ready to meet your needs.
The is a home for families - minimum age to rent 23. Due to septic system the MAXIMUM is 10 people, we will not rent to events bigger than that. Ideal max is 6 adults and 4 children. If all adults the max capacity is 8. The second floor street side bedroom is supplied for children with bunk beds and a double futon.
No hidden costs - linens and housekeeping supplied.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 10 PEOPLE, THIS IS ALL THE SEPTIC SYSTEM WILL SUPPORT
Keywords: Duplex, Town House
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer guide books with savings for rental homes, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy those terrific activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are practically catered to particular visitors, whether it is beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC gang, from low-noise condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Oceanfront Duplex" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Choose a Community and Time
Consensus can be tricky among relatives, but once this difficult part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Consider that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Oceanfront Duplex" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking an expensive rental property. A single member of your party needs to be given the task of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outside dining area? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do individual people in your party have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the crew travelling with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds can be controlled. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property should really be in good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental home web sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation rental. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.4 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.7 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.8 miles
- The Village Market - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.2 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.3 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.3 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.5 miles