- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW DECKS AND WALKWAY CHECK THE PICTURES
Sensational, well maintained and supplied oceanfront duplex ideal for family holidays.
Vistas – high ceilings on first floor give light and expansive beach and sea vistas, second outdoor space off of oceanfront bedrooms. Unwind on the main outdoor space in rockers and picnic table. Dune outdoor space provides a fabulous spot for sunrise and sunset viewing.
Child affable – supplied with high chair, crib, booster chair, gates and pack & play. Second floor bedroom offers bunk beds & futon – plus TV.
Entertainment – sizable flat screen HD TV in family room supplied with DVR, VCR and DVD Player, TVs in all bedrooms, Master Bedroom TV also has a Blueray DVD Player. Direct TV with recorder ~ record on 1 receiver and watch on all. Card table and chairs, plus DVDs, VRC tapes, Books & Games. Two adult coaster bicycles are available for your use. Recliner in living room. Grand Dining Room table able to seat 8-10.
Communications – high speed wired and wireless WiFi, two telephones one with answering machine. Unlimited long distance.
Beach – medium depth beach just a few steps from the outdoor space, plenty of room to spread out. Beach chairs & sand toys stored in Guest Closet underneath home. Private outdoor hot and cold water shower and hose to rinse off.
Thoroughly outfitted kitchen with dishwasher, stove, microwave and refrigerator. Modern Cabinets and granite countertops. Gas grille underneath home.
Additional appliances - we try to make sure everything you will need is available. Appliances include: 2 coffee makers, single cup Keurik coffee maker, ice tea maker, tea pot, deep fryer, slow cooker, toaster oven and toaster, iron and ironing board. Hair dryers in all bathrooms. Suggestions for additional items welcome.
Great location – a favorite spot for surf fishermen, walking distance to appreciation store with gas, grille, beverages and food. Dollar General within walking distance.
2nd floor Master Bedroom Suite with king size bed
2nd floor Oceanfront bedroom with queen size bed
2nd floor Childs bedroom with bunk beds and double futon
First floor bedroom with queen size bed
Clean House - We will have the same person cleaning the home each week, she will know where everything goes. Most weeks we will inspect the home to be sure everything is o'kay before your arrival. You can check-in by 3 and do not have to depart until 10.
Privacy - Vacant lot to the west.
Bicycle Path - now complete all the way to Coast Guard Rd
min. 2 dogs welcome with a $150 non-returnable pet fee.
Local owner lives 15 mins. away, ready to meet your needs.
The is a home for families - minimum age to rent 23. Due to septic system the MAXIMUM is 10 people, we will not rent to events bigger than that. Ideal max is 6 adults and 4 children. If all adults the max capacity is 8. The second floor street side bedroom is supplied for children with bunk beds and a double futon.
No hidden costs - linens and housekeeping included.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 10 PEOPLE, THIS IS ALL THE SEPTIC SYSTEM WILL SUPPORT
Keywords: Duplex, Town House
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same wonderful activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get cost savings. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer guests an opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that suits their wishes and budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Before you start to book "Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Oceanfront Duplex", examine our short list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC rental home Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Start by picking which particular area of Beaufort, NC you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make certain "Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Oceanfront Duplex" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each party knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group interested in? Do you only desire a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read The Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers will have to pay local taxes when renting "Remodeled and Beautifully Decorated Oceanfront Duplex", as well as any other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home should really be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied before you leave.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everybody want to return next year? With a little luck everything was fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 4.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 4.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.4 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.7 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.8 miles
- The Village Market - 3.8 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 0.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.7 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.0 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 3.2 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.3 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 3.3 miles
- Blown Kiteboarding - 3.5 miles