- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur three bedroom, three and a half bath townhome is new construction and professionally adorned. This end unit overlooks a community pool and you have peeks of the sea from the second and third level Master en suite decks. Totally supplied kitchen including Mr. Coffee, toaster, ninja blender and more including a charcoal grille for patio preparing. All linens including pool towels are included. Televisions in the two master en suites and one in the open living room; all with Apple TV. Each master en suite has a private outdoor space for your appreciation. Beach access is just across the street with a pedestrian crossing. Numerous eateries are close by. This is a new community and the construction is ongoing. However, the current construction across from Unit 30 should be dried in mid April with little construction noise after that point. Some of the units directly between our unit and the beach are complete and the construction is moving away from our unit. At the end of the day, this unit is new, and well supplied as your home upon arrival.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special offers for lodging, restaurants and tours. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows visitors to experience those great attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning visitors of the same property. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular guests, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are often times shocked at the number and wide range of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal getaway to fit their Beaufort, NC gang, from tranquil condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you believe "New Townhome Located in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina" is the best rental home for your next trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be complicated between relatives, but once this complicated part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your group. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain "New Townhome Located in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving a costly rental. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Even though many rental homes permit pets, guidelines and charges vary per rental. A number of constraints might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read the full contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and individual home owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed due to personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, neighboring residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites allow renters to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything was exceptional and you are happy to re-book the property for next year. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.1 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.9 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.8 miles