- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOur home is waterfront with elegant vistas of the marina and sailboats. It's in a resort community and really offers something for everybody! A super location for families, couples - everybody! All our visitors will receive special pricing at one of the Top 50 Public Golf Courses in NC, Carolina Colours! We offer bicycles//tennis rackets/set of golf clubs . A brief drive to downtown New Bern and 40 mins. to the beaches! Indoor/outdoor pool @ resort, playground, gym, & tennis courts! Pool and Recreation center are COMPLIMENTARY for our visitors! We also have Stillwater Kayaks rental right outdoor our door for more activity fun! You can comfortably rent a kayak from them and cruise the river!
From the heavenly feel of the beds right down to the last spoon in our kitchen everything in our home is new! We offer everything you need for an incredible experience in our area. From fishing to kayaking, playing golf or tennis, sitting by the pool or savoring the indoor pool at the recreation center! Or if you choose just relish the relaxing setting from our balconies. Family room has a new 55 inch TV with DVR, HBO and home theatre. Sports equipment includes 2 bicycles , two tennis racquets and tennis balls, a set of golf clubs! Our game room has bunk beds, checkers/chess, playing cards, famed board games and a foosball table! Have coffee at your bistro table off the master bedroom. Relish lunch on our outdoor living area while watching the sail boats come and go. New Bern is a historical, fun filled town to adore. Arts, history, self-guided walking tours, parks, antique stores, River walks, National park and a variety of food and great eateries! We know you will fall in adore as we did with the area!
Our guest will have access to our entire home, plus all the equipment we give for activities. We have room for two cars. We will not be in the home during your stay, it's all yours! We have three bedrooms and three baths. Two of the bedrooms have new Queen size beds and our other bedroom has bunk beds. Something for the entire family!
- Many rental owners and vacation properties supply Beaufort, NC area printed travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own jetski launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from relaxed condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think "Water Front -Neuse River Access, Family friendly, Complimentary Pool Access" is the best rental home for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking very early. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Most vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure each person knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a pet? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a potential rental property. Read your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the home has everything you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.6 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.9 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.4 miles
- Creekside Park - 3.8 miles