- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis three bedroom opulent townhouse style unit overlooks the Sand Castle Lake, and includes all the amenities of home. This is the ideal unit for a family holiday. Appreciate all the animals and natural beauty surrounding the lake as you watch the sun set from the appreciation of your patio.
There is privacy for four people, while accommodating up to eight visitors. The unit includes a full kitchen with service for eight, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer, two full baths, one half bath, two T.V.s, a hottub and tons of room to spread out. Just a 2-3 min. walking distance to the Broad Creek Recreation Center and the Northwest Creek Marina.
For your comfort, visitors have a complementary membership for the duration of their stay at the Broad Creek Recreation Center, which just a brief walk from this rental location. Daily activities, exercise classes, miniature golf, a b-ball court, tennis courts, a playground, an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna and exercise room are part of this complex.
The unit is a brief drive to Downtown New Bern, which includes multiple impressive eateries, boutique shopping and museums. The local beaches are roughly an hour away from this location, but an simple drive.
Supplied with your rental are items such as dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, bathroom tissue and soap to help you appreciate your stay.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. Look for these publications and promotional books, since this allows travelers to discover the same attractions with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Is it possible to change your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer amazing rates on rental accommodations.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same property. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most interested in.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times shocked at the range and wide range of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, NC gang, from restful condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be delighted to discover that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Do you believe "Townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms perfect for your next vacation! " is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC rentals start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be tough among members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each party's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the property have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be limited. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added.
Where to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you must Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent residences are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in good shape. Sinks full of pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed prior to leaving.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most rental management companies and rental websites permit travellers to give reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental unit. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.4 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 3.7 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 3.7 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Grill - 3.9 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 3.9 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 3.9 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.1 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.8 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 4.8 miles
- Jarvis Mansion - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 0.1 miles
- The Hurricane - 0.1 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.1 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 3.3 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 3.8 miles