- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStunning 3 bedroom waterfront home in a peaceful gated community. You can golf at the 18-hole neighborhood golf course, swim in the outdoor and indoor pools, or spend your time cycling, kayaking, fishing and boating. Historic New Bern is mins. away where you can visit Tryon Palace and shop and dine in the cozy downtown. Atlantic Beach is less than an hour away.
The home has multiple living areas: a great room with peaceful couches where you can watch TV, plus a sunroom and a generous screened porch to savor the water view (both are great for the occasional rainy days!).
There is a master bedroom with a king sized bed and en suite bath with shower, a guest room with a queen bed, and a guest room with a full sized bed and a twin bed. All linens are included.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal prices.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same vacation home. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience you are most getting excited about ? If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Information
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental properties are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, NC crew, from tranquil condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to assist with advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book "Waterfront home in New Bern gated community", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked early. To ensure the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Choose a Village and Time
Agreement can be tough among relatives, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be aware that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure that "Waterfront home in New Bern gated community" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental fee? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required call the property manager straight away.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Be considerate of the local community. More often than not, neighboring residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little bit. Even if you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation home needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental home management companies and rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Taqueria San Luis - 3.9 miles
- Sugarplum Bakery - 4.1 miles
- Franco's Pizza - 4.2 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Carolina Grill - 4.2 miles
- Golden China Restaurant - 4.3 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles
- Mama Callie's Louisiana Seafood - 4.4 miles
- Union Point Park - 4.9 miles
- New Bern Convention enter - 5.0 miles
- Stillwater Kayaks - 1.0 miles
- The Hurricane - 1.0 miles
- Latham Whitehurst Nature Park - 2.5 miles
- New Bern Battlefield Park - 3.9 miles
- BrÃœtopia - 4.2 miles
- Triple Play Restaurant and Sports Bar - 4.3 miles