- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNo Florence damage and ready for use. WiFi/cable working.
Discounts for stays 7 days or more.
Plan your summer, fishing trip, passionate get away. Ask owner for details!!!!!!!!!
This unit has a master bedroom with 1 queen size bed, 50 inch flat screen and DVD player for viewing. Swimming pool is in view and sits right outdoor bedroom window. There is also a full size bed with an additional queen size sleeper couch available in living room to total accommodate 6 for sleeping. There is another 50 inch flat screen TV for entertainment in living room. Cable TV is available with also High speed internet/wifi for streaming movies (Netflix/Hulu not included) or surfing the net. The kitchenette is thoroughly supplied for preparing/dining. This condo unit offers a home away from home feeling within a modest community. Out back there is a swimming pool, volleyball court, grilles, picnic area, and game room to appreciate with great neighbors, or your families' privacy. The freshly added washers and dryers have been brought to the unit for convience. The unit is on ground level and is the closest unit to the beach. The sea is only a convenient 2 blocks walk away and near the community oceanside children's park. Triple S Marina is 2 blocks north of condo for boating and fishing/tackle needs.
named Atlantic Beach as its top beach to visit in North Carolina in 2015
Atlantic Beach is the oldest of five resort towns along the Bogue Banks of North Carolina's coast. Known as the "Crystal Coast", it's the kind of place that remains in your memory all through the year as a relaxing holiday getaway. Walk down the boardwalk from your villa to the white, sandy beach where you can rent a chair and umbrella for the day.
Once you've soaked in the sun and splashed in the sea, wash the salt and sand away and head into the surrounding communities for delightfully new local seafood. Whether you like to swim, bask in the sun, sail or fish, Atlantic Beach is the ideal spot for a family trip, a passionate hideaway, or a beach bum's just right holiday.
Things to Do
North Carolina Aquarium
Atlantic Beach Aquarium
Everyone will savor this educational and fascinating exhibit of marine life. The aquarium has presentations, videos, live animals and "behind the scenes" tours for all visitors. Special trips such as beginning snorkeling and cruises through North Carolina's coastal waters, are also offered.
If you are a little more adventurous, you might choose to take a long day trip to Ocracoke, which lies about 3 1/2 hours away from Atlantic Beach. The excursion is well worth the drive and 2 1/2 hour ferry ride.
This community hosts the Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival and has one of the biggest amusement parks on the island (20-min. drive).
Check out Emeralds Isle's St. Patrick's Day Festival.
Morehead City supports an superb sport fishing industry and is the location of events like the North Carolina Seafood Festival and The Big Rock Blue Marlin Fishing Tournament. Morehead City also has stores and plenty of seafood eateries.
North Carolina Maritime Museum
The North Carolina Maritime Museum traces the history of the relationship between the people of coastal North Carolina and the Atlantic Sea. The museum covers a wide variety of topics, from the once thriving whaling industry to the different types of ships and boats used all over the decades.
Fort Macon State Park
Historic Fort Macon is 385 acres of forest, dunes and beach and is home to a famed Civil War fortress. Visitors are complimentary to roam this old fort or to take one of the many tours. Fort Macon State Park is the most visited park in North Carolina and is an attraction not to be missed by Civil War buffs.
The Wild Shackleford Ponies -
One group of these wild horses roams freely on Shackleford Banks, near Cape Lookout (see Coastal Guide Map). This barrier island serves to isolate them, as it has for hundreds of years. The island and its 100+ wild horses, also called the Shackleford ponies for their modest stature, are under the protection of the National Park Service, but visitors may come to watch and photograph these horses. Shackleford Banks is accessed from Beaufort and Harker's Island by Park Service approved private passenger ferries, or by boat.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes supply Beaufort, NC area traveller discount guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rentals.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You'll get the most value from a home which most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "Beach Get Away_1stFloor_Max6_WiFi" is the best rental for your next getaway? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, NC rental properties start booking early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain "Beach Get Away_1stFloor_Max6_WiFi" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group searching for? Do you want a rental home with outside lounge? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Do some people in your party have specific needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the gang traveling with a furry friend? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds may be restricted. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company might know of similar properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers must pay local taxes when booking "Beach Get Away_1stFloor_Max6_WiFi", along with any other additional fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest about your stay. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.0 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles