- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Delightful & Modern Sea side Cottage 3-story with 3 Bedrooms and 31/2 bath, one bedroom on first floor, two bedrooms on 2nd floor. Each bedroom has private full bath.
Only 5 min walk to the beach,the Triple S Marina is just across the street from the home. Guest also has the access to park the trailer & boat. This home with both Sound and Sea vistas! Great location with open beach access! Unit is effortlessly located right between the Sound and sea, with polished vistas of the both! Very, elegantly decorated and designed.There is an outdoor shower for after beach play.
The Kitchen is on the top floor, the dining room has a Splendid view. There are three huge wood outdoor space balconies (one on each floor) and an outdoor shower for after beach play.
6 Bedrooms Option Available-Check the listing #691886
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same terrific activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip week? Shoulder seasons provide fantastic discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers of the same property. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most longing for during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are often surprised at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a rental that matches their desires and budget.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, cleaning and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Do you believe "A beautiful Ocean side/Sound side view 3 BR 3.5 baths cottage at Atlantic Beach" is the perfect rental property for your next family vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, NC rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your group must be in charge of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Do people in your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your best friend! Even though a number of rental homes permit household pets, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. This is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular price, guests will have to pay state taxes when booking "A beautiful Ocean side/Sound side view 3 BR 3.5 baths cottage at Atlantic Beach", in addition to various other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any required repairs. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites permit customers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine about your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Did everyone have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles