- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Housekeeper Included
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe are "locals" in Emerald Isle, and pleased to host you in our peaceful oceanfront home, Sea Star. Whether you are looking for a passionate hideaway, a fun gathering place for the family, or an appealing fishing destination, Sea Star is the place to be! This splendid sea bungalow includes two separate sides for individual families, or you may rent both sides for sizable groups!
Each side sleeps 9 visitors in 4 sizable bedrooms, and each side has two full baths, one downstairs and one upstairs. Kitchens have full comforts, and the whimsical furnishings & breezy colors bring the essence of the seashore inside! Each side has 3 enormous flat-screen TVs with DirecTV and WiFi.
In addition to being just steps from the surf, Sea Star includes million-dollar vistas from both outdoor space-levels. You will appreciate hours of recreation on the considerable decks below, and some upstairs bedrooms offer sliding glass doors with a outdoor space, tall viewing chairs and unmatched vistas of the shining sands and crystal water. Sip a glass of wine from the upper outdoor space as the sun sets, then create a masterpiece in the kitchen - with freshly-caught local seafood, of course!
This listing is for Sea Star West (Vacation Rental By Owner #1145098). Look for availability in Sea Star East (Vacation Rental By Owner #1091861) to double your occupancy options at Sea Star, or if Sea Star West is not available for your preferred dates. We also have a full-home listing for Sea Star if you plan a bigger family holiday, and would like to rent the whole home at one time (Vacation Rental By Owner #1193146). Rent with confidence - we are members of "Fireball Approves," a secure owner-verification site.
Come beach with us!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with special deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most longing for ? If there's a certain Beaufort, NC activity that you love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to discover the number of properties can be found in Beaufort, NC. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners typically select management companies to assist with online advertising, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
Finding and booking the right rental property:
Before you book "Amazing Views - OCEANFRONT 1/2 Duplex, Emerald Isle", review our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, NC rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you want to browse, and the choose travel dates.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Make certain "Amazing Views - OCEANFRONT 1/2 Duplex, Emerald Isle" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One member of your family needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What property features is your family searching for? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with patio dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a furry friend? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Re-read the description to be certain the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers have to pay local taxes when renting "Amazing Views - OCEANFRONT 1/2 Duplex, Emerald Isle", along with any other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental web sites seek reviews after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest with regards to your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to aid with the next search.
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.6 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.7 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 4.0 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 5.0 miles
- Circle Pizza - 3.3 miles
- Chowdaheads - 3.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.3 miles
- Island Water Sports - 3.7 miles
- Country Carriage Stables & Tours - 3.1 miles
- Patsy Pond Nature Trail - 3.1 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 3.4 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 3.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 3.5 miles