- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
About this PropertyCassimir East is an polished oceanfront duplex located in Emerald Isle, the southern Outer Banks, in North Carolina.
This holiday home is ideal for any type of get-away.
Feel the ultimate family holiday for all ages. Aside from the private walkway to the beach, Cassimir East is thoroughly supplied with beach toys, a private neighborhood pool (just a 2 min. walk away), and sleeping areas ranging from a crib to a king-size bed. Brand new linens and furnishings updates in 2017! (Pictures modernized in 2017) Our home is located in the exclusive Spinnaker's Reach neighborhood, safely away from any busy road.
Relish the finished garage into a game room supplied with a TV, ping pong table, dining area, puzzles, games and more! This area even includes a full-size refrigerator for additional food and libation storage, great for grilling out.
Want a charming hideaway? Cassimir East is just right for couples who want to relish the Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, private balconies, and the availability to rent all over the year.
Additionally, experience a worry-complimentary holiday with our complimentary linen service. The beds will be made upon your arrival so you can start your leisure rapidly!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, NC area promotional travel books that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Consider getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an suitable retreat to suit their Beaufort, NC group, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "Oceanfront Duplex with Private Beach Access in Emerald Isle" is the best rental for your next getaway? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky among loved ones, but once this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a rental home with outside kitchen? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Sometimes the senior generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although quite a few vacation homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
After you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any needed repairs.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental property websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are happy to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.1 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 1.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 1.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 1.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 1.1 miles
- Water Boggan - 1.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 1.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 1.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 1.6 miles