- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
About this Property4 BR, 3 B. K * K * Q * Q* 2S * QSS, sleeps 12, Sat. to Sat rental, linen service supplied. Just 50 yards from the neighborhood beach access, this freshly refurbished 3-level, 2nd-row bungalow has a family-affable floor plan with a 22' x 11' swimming pool, private outdoor hot/cold shower and enclosed ground level garage/play area with ping-pong table and painless access to Tiki bar and pool outdoor space. Located high atop a dune, this modern bungalow offers impressive sea vistas from the pool outdoor space and every porch in the home. For your family entertaining, the covered porch and a pool outdoor space have shaded areas as well as a Tiki bar, gas grille, and generous round picnic table. Additional niceties include granite counter tops, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 5 HD/LCD Dish TVs, 3 DVD players, and high-speed wireless internet access. Within walking distance of 2 craft beer taprooms, trendy stores, wine bar, wine market, grocery store, go-cart track, putt-putt golf, water slide, ice cream stores and eateries for every palate and crowd, this home is convenient to everything. Available year-round, weekly rental only: Saturday to Saturday rental. No smoking. Family Animals allowed with a non-returnable fee per pet (2 max.). 110 Janell Lane. Available starting in 2018
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same terrific activities at a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Off-peak times provide sizable savings.
- Many management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide selection of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, NC gang, from tranquil condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Before you start to book "Pet-friendly Cottage with spectacular, unobstructed ocean views from every deck!", read through our brief collection of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, NC vacation homes start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Many visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest is easier.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "Pet-friendly Cottage with spectacular, unobstructed ocean views from every deck!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's share.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Things to consider
In some cases the senior generation has problems with stairways. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
After the place, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers must pay state taxes when booking "Pet-friendly Cottage with spectacular, unobstructed ocean views from every deck!", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the rental home? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be quick. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.1 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.3 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.3 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.4 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.5 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.7 miles