- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAlmost Oceanfront!!! Fantastic vistas! Brief fast walk to the beach at peaceful neighborhood access.
Long Weekend Special in September and October!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays available still!
GREAT SEA VIEW!!! Walk to the beach, grocery stores, beach concerts, pier, and you are tucked away on a peaceful cul-de-sac.
SHORT STAYS of 3 days or more are welcome.
We want your family to have a great holiday and come back again next year - 1 Smooth Life with its cute sea view is on the end of peaceful cul-de-sac, across the street from the sea in one of the most modren Emerald Isle neighborhoods. You may see the dolphins from the outdoor space. Brief walk to the Beach. Great for your long weekend hideaway. Walkable to new Publix, Foodlion, 2 craft beer pubs, fashionable stores, wine bar, wine market, go-cart track, putt putt golf, Salty Pirate water park, ice cream stores and eateries for every taste, this home is just around the corner to everything you want. The pier is a brief nine-tenths of a mile walk down the beach. The Hot Wax Surf Shop is within walking distance and offers kayak and stand-up paddle board units. In addition they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. On Emerald Isle there many eateries, numerous of which are within walking distance. Very tidy 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bathrooms. WEST side duplex, great for sunsets and expansive sea vistas, in Emerald Isle, brief walk to the beach, relax with family and friends in one of the recliners or couch and loveseat to watch SHOWTIME or your favorite classic movie from our dvd library, surf the web on the High Speed Wi-Fi , or go out and savor a meal on the covered outdoor space on the picnic table while watching the waves and seabirds and perhaps dolphins. Save room when packing because premier linens are supplied with beds made prior to arrival, with plenty of towels too! Hair dryers are also supplied in each of the three full bathrooms. You and your family will appreciate playing corn hole on our brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards in the elegant generous back yard on this peaceful cul-de-sac. And don't worry about packing beach chairs or body boards - we have plenty of those too!
Great for long weekend, holiday and flexible units. We hope you have a great holiday on Emerald Isle and come back again soon.
This very inviting beach home is just a brief walk away from access to a peaceful beach. 4 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms - each with a king bed, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 twin bedroom with trundle and 3 full baths in grand condition. Twin bedroom also has a desk for any office work you may have to do.
Unwind and relish sea vistas and sunsets on 2 full covered decks on both floors while listening to the sea and song feathered friends. Across the bridge is the Mac Daddy's Arcade with Bowling, go-carts, driving range, sports bar and Golfin' Dolphin, and Escapology. House is outfitted with preparing essentials, trash bags, dishwasher soap, cleaning and laundry supplies, complimentary bath soaps and shampoos, and linens and towels are PROVIDED!!
Absolutely no family dogs and cats or smoking. If you smoke outdoor please be courteous and consider renters on the other side of the duplex.
Check-in at 3 pm or after and check-out at 11 am on departure day.
The middle floor has a enormous open kitchen, granite countertops with island and dining area with huge table with seating for eight. Also a king bedroom and full bath are located on the middle floor. Two sliding doors to access the outdoor space with picnic table and rocking chairs and unreal sea vistas. The kitchen is completely supplied for preparing your favorite meals and seafood. Your little one will savor the new high chair and Funsport Portable Compact Infant Play Yard.
You can make a full pot of coffee in the 12 cup coffee maker or adore your own special brew from the new Keurig, or you can use the French Press. There is a toaster, blender, toaster oven, and all sorts of pots and pans. There are even frosted mugs in the freezer waiting for you. The living area has a sizable flat screen TV with over 200 Channels, Showtime, Movie Channel and Chromecast, DVD and movie library, 2 peaceful recliners and a couch and loveseat.
Top floor has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Queen bedroom with a covered outdoor space and sea view, Twin Bedroom with twin bed and trundle with a covered outdoor space with sea view and desk, and master bedroom has a king bed with private bath and TV with SHOWTIME and dvd player. Rockers and comfortable, lounge chairs are on the outdoor space.
Private Outside shower with hot/cold w/ sprayer and beach chairs available for your appreciation. 2 charcoal grilles are available for your use along with charcoal and tools.
Boogie boards, hula hoops, brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards and beach chairs are included for your use.
Absolutely no college events, no bachelor/ette events, no wedding events or any other events like that.
We especially welcome families, couples, senior citizens, and military veterans.
Covered parking for 1 car and parking on driveway for at least 2 additional cars.
Emerald Isle is a great family beach holiday destination for the entire Southeast. It has everything a family needs to have fun and has a water park within walking distance and many water sport rental companies. Hot Wax Surf Shop is with in walking distance and rents kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. And they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a dazzling movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. You will find many eateries, multiple of which are within walking distance.
DISCOUNT FOR WEEKLY RENTAL
HURRY! RENT NOW - PARADISE IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer guides with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds and reduce costs? The off-peak seasons frequently offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for unique discounts. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a rental which fits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and book a great vacation home:
Do you think "Lovely Ocean View! Easy Beach and Grocery Access! Quiet Cul-de-sac..Peaceful..." is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, NC vacation rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, NC you would like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly rental home. Normally, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Are you looking for a rental home with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start your Search
As soon as the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance of a lower rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental property web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.0 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.2 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.2 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.5 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.7 miles