- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAlmost Oceanfront!!! Fantastic vistas! Brief speedy walk to the beach at peaceful neighborhood access. West Side Duplex with fantastic sunset and sea view! Very convenient shopping/grocery close by.
Long Weekend Special!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays available still!
GREAT SEA VIEW!!! Walk to the beach, grocery stores, beach concerts, pier, and you are tucked away on a peaceful cul-de-sac.
SHORT STAYS of 3 days or more are welcome. Discount for Weekly stays!
We want your family to have a great holiday and come back again next year - 1 Simple Life with its charming sea view is on the end of peaceful cul-de-sac, across the street from the sea in one of the most modren Emerald Isle neighborhoods. You may see the dolphins from the outdoor space. Brief walk to the Beach. Great for your long weekend hideaway. Walkable to new Publix, Foodlion, 2 craft beer pubs, fashionable stores, wine bar, wine market, go-cart track, putt putt golf, Salty Pirate water park, ice cream stores and eateries for every taste, this home is just around the corner to everything you want. The pier is a brief nine-tenths of a mile walk down the beach. The Hot Wax Surf Shop is within walking distance and offers kayak and stand-up paddle board units. In addition they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. On Emerald Isle there many eateries, numerous of which are within walking distance. Very tidy 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bathrooms. WEST side duplex, great for sunsets and expansive sea vistas, in Emerald Isle, brief walk to the beach, relax with family and friends in one of the recliners or couch and loveseat to watch TV your favorite classic movie from our dvd library, surf the web on the High Speed Wi-Fi , or go out and adore a meal on the covered outdoor space on the picnic table while watching the waves and seabirds and perhaps dolphins. Save room when packing because premier linens are included with beds made prior to arrival, with plenty of towels too! Hair dryers are also supplied in each of the three full bathrooms. You and your family will appreciate playing corn hole on our brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards in the gorgeous sizable back yard on this peaceful cul-de-sac. And don't worry about packing beach chairs or body boards - we have plenty of those too!
Great for long weekend, holiday and flexible units. We hope you have a great holiday on Emerald Isle and come back again soon.
This very inviting beach home is just a brief walk away from access to a peaceful beach. 4 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms - each with a king bed, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 twin bedroom with trundle and 3 full baths in exemplary condition. Twin bedroom also has a desk for any office work you may have to do.
Unwind and savor sea vistas and sunsets on 2 full covered decks on both floors while listening to the sea and song feathered friends. Across the bridge is the Mac Daddy's Arcade with Bowling, go-carts, driving range, sports bar and Golfin' Dolphin, and Escapology. House is supplied with preparing essentials, trash bags, dishwasher soap, cleaning and laundry supplies, complimentary bath soaps and shampoos, and linens and towels are PROVIDED!!
Absolutely no family dogs and cats or smoking. If you smoke outdoor please be courteous and consider renters on the other side of the duplex.
Check-in at 3 pm or after and check-out at 11 am on departure day.
The middle floor has a huge open kitchen, granite countertops with island and dining area with huge table with seating for eight. Also a king bedroom and full bath are located on the middle floor. Two sliding doors to access the outdoor space with picnic table and rocking chairs and unreal sea vistas. The kitchen is completely supplied for preparing your favorite meals and seafood. Your little one will adore the new high chair and Funsport Portable Compact Infant Play Yard.
You can make a full pot of coffee in the 12 cup coffee maker or savor your own special brew from the new Keurig, or you can use the French Press. There is a toaster, blender, toaster oven, and all sorts of pots and pans. There are even frosted mugs in the freezer waiting for you. The living area has a generous flat screen TV with over 200 Channels, SHOWTIME and Chromecast, DVD and movie library, 2 appealing recliners and a couch and loveseat.
Top floor has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Queen bedroom with a covered outdoor space and sea view, Twin Bedroom with twin bed and trundle with a covered outdoor space with sea view and desk, and master bedroom has a king bed with private bath and TV with SHOWTIME and dvd player. Rockers and comfortable, lounge chairs are on the outdoor space.
Private Outside shower with hot/cold w/ sprayer and beach chairs available for your appreciation. 2 charcoal grilles are available for your use along with charcoal and tools.
Boogie boards, hula hoops, brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards and beach chairs are supplied for your use.
Absolutely no college events, no bachelor/ette events, no wedding events or any other events like that.
We especially welcome families, couples, senior citizens, and military veterans.
Covered parking for 1 car and parking on driveway for at least 2 additional cars.
Emerald Isle is a great family beach holiday destination for the entire Southeast. It has everything a family needs to have fun and has a water park within walking distance and copious water sport rental companies. Hot Wax Surf Shop is with in walking distance and rents kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. And they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a dazzling movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. You will find many eateries, multiple of which are within walking distance.
DISCOUNT FOR WEEKLY RENTAL
HURRY! RENT NOW - PARADISE IS WAITING FOR YOU
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, NC area travel discount magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, NC activity you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rental properties are located in Beaufort, NC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, NC crew, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Great Ocean View! Easy Beach & Shopping Access! Cul-de-sac - Quiet - No Traffic!" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, NC vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough between loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
Will your selected rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey rental. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Even though many vacation rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental home. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Nearly all rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience that will help with another search.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.5 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.0 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.0 miles
- 4 J's Cafe and Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.2 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.2 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.5 miles
- Salt Ultra Lounge - 0.7 miles