- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySeptember through May 7 days 5% reduction and 30 days a 25% price savings.
Oceanfront roomy townhouse with 3 bedrooms 2 full baths an 1/2 bath. This unit is over 1800 square feet of living space and will accommodate a huge family restfully. Located on the beach just down a brief path from our steps. Great sea vistas from the oceanfront outdoor space off the living room and master bedroom private outdoor space. The decks has a pretty view of miles of beach, Oceanna Fishing Pier and Morehead International shipping channel. In addition to a great place for morning coffee and people watching, while pelicans soar just overhead, view Commercial, Military ships and fishing boats come and go a brief way away. Also, dolphins pass and/or play just off shore nearly twice every day and even a humpback whale has been seen just past the end of the pier.
Local recreation includes a skate/bicycle park, miniature golf, fishing. Really delightful to see: Fort Macon, civil war fort and Beaufort Museum has articles of Blackbeard's ship (Queen Anne Revenge found down the beach about one mile out. The local area includes: in New Bern the historic Tryon Palace and across Neuse River, The Aurora Fossil Museum with near by Bath, NC's oldest town, home of Black Beard.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for discount rates. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Beaufort, NC atteaction that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to find out how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think "Oceanfront Atlantic Beach, NC Cape Lookout Peek See and hear the Atlantic Ocean" is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Many visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Town and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Try to remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Will the preferred vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive rental. One member of your family will have to be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you simply want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with stairs. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. A number of restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match renters with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "Oceanfront Atlantic Beach, NC Cape Lookout Peek See and hear the Atlantic Ocean", in addition to any other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure that you've collected all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental management company web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are excited to reserve the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that can help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.0 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.1 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.9 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.7 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.7 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.8 miles