About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6000 square feet
One in a Million is a freshly modernized (Sept. 2020), 6,000 square foot vacation home. Located at The Point of Emerald Isle, it offers private, expansive vistas of the ocean and sound and a two-min. walk to one of the most coveted parts of the beach on the island. Western-most end of the island providing the amazing sunsets to view from the gazebo swing and all rooms of the home with a nice glass of wine or drink to relax and savor your evening.
This home features a total of:
- Four master suites with King beds, private bathrooms and porches with vistas of the water
- Two suites with private bathrooms and 2 bunk beds each (two twins and two full beds)
- Two full kitchens equipped with: two dishwashers, two microwaves, two ovens, two full-size refrigerator/freezers, and all of the pots, pans, appliances, and dishware you will need for 16+ people
- Eight brand new Samsung Intelligent TVs, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a Sonos Sound System with Bluetooth connection throughout the interior and exterior of the home
- Outside: Heated Private pool, hot tub, gas grille, fire pit with constructed-in seating, sizable dock with a boat lift and fish sink area, private "beach" area for kayak launch, and plenty of places to sit or play outdoor games
Our first floor is set up as a mother-in-law suite and game-room, with a private entrance to the front, back and garages. The game room area features shuffleboard, foosball, poker table, pool/ping pong table and gaming table, Samsung Intelligent TV and Sonos Sound System. In addition, one full kitchen as described above and a private Master Suite with full bathroom.
The second floor features the main kitchen, enormous living room, dining table, laundry room, the main Master bedroom suite, screened-in porch and huge open-air porch with expansive water vistas, a hot tub and a swing.
On our third floor, you will find a loft equipped with a desk, table, monitor and couch to soak in the marvelous backyard vistas of the water. In addition, the third floor is where you will find the other two King suites (with private porches and swings) and two bunk rooms (all with private bathrooms).
In addition to everything mentioned above, there is an indoor gas-log fireplace; ice maker; huge washer and dryer, outdoor shower, tons of Adirondack and pool chairs, an outdoor closet with pool floats and toys, and a single-car garage also supplied with kayaks, beach bicycles, beach chairs, life jackets, coolers, beach toys, etc.
Activities and attractions in Emerald Isle Atlantic Coast include: Kayaking, Island Hopping, Shelling, Biking, Aquarium, Antiquing, Jet skiing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Boating, Mini golf, Snorkel/Dive, Movie Theater, Museums, Surfing, Fishing, Parasailing, Swimming, Golfing, Tubing, Tennis, Hiking, Horse Riding, Sailing and Local Eateries/Bars galore.
This home was completely refreshed from floor to ceiling in September 2020. Have more questions?
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in The Point, a neighborhood in Emerald Isle. Emerald Forest Golf and Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Isle Adventures. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy