- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property10% off rental if booked before August 30, 2019!
203 Sea Blvd Penthouse
The Penthouse is a First class 3000 sq feet penthouse on the top of a triplex with ideal sea and beach view. This home is practically on the beach.
The Penthouse 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with an elevator to take you to the top of this pretty home directly from the parking area underneath. Once at the top, the door opens to a den, kitchen, and dining area.
Den includes decor focusing on a 42' LCD T.V. with HD channels and cable. Behind the den is the dining area and table that seats 8, with additional seating for three at the kitchen bar. The kitchen is very voluminous for preparing meals with tons of granite counter top space.
Off the back of the kitchen is the Bigger of the master suites. This bedroom has a king size bed, LCD TV, and a modest private outdoor space to relax and take in the evening vistas. The Bathroom has double sinks, stand up shower, and a whirlpool tub.
This unit is pet affable with a 250.00 fee
Don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on current specials and for the latest and up-to-date photos of Atlantic Beach!
Keywords: Condo, Triplex, At Waves Edge, The Sea-son,Just Beachy, Penthouse Sweet, Sea Lookout, Sandy Feet, Sand Glasses, Sea Blvd, Penthouse
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with savings for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Can you change your trip dates? Off-peak times provide substantial savings.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning visitors to the same property. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available in Beaufort, NC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! " is the best rental for your next visit? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, NC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, NC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, NC you'd like to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that everyone understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company needs to be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you just desire a rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when renting "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! ", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.0 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.6 miles