- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property10% off rental if booked before August 30, 2019!
The Penthouse is a First class 3000 sq feet penthouse on the top of a triplex with ideal sea and beach view. This home is practically on the beach.
The Penthouse 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with an elevator to take you to the top of this cute home directly from the parking area underneath. Once at the top, the door opens to a den, kitchen, and dining area.
Den includes decor focusing on a 42' LCD TV with HD channels and cable. Behind the den is the dining area and table that seats 8, with additional seating for three at the kitchen bar. The kitchen is very generous for preparing meals with tons of granite counter top space.
Off the back of the kitchen is the Bigger of the master suites. This bedroom has a king size bed, LCD TV, and a modest private outdoor space to relax and take in the evening vistas. The Bathroom has double sinks, stand up shower, and a whirlpool tub.
This unit is pet amicable with a 250.00 fee
Keywords: Condo, Triplex, At Waves Edge, The Sea-son,Just Beachy, Penthouse Sweet, Sea Lookout, Sandy Feet, Sand Glasses, Sea Blvd, Penthouse
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Beaufort, NC area vacation discount guides which include deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounts. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll receive the most value from a home that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners generally offer clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the range and wide selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, NC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, NC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, NC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be delighted to realize that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you think "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! " is the perfect rental for your upcoming getaway? Look over this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, NC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, NC you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "10% off summer rental! Sea Lookout! 4 Bedroom Penthouse with lighthouse views! " satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that everybody knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your company will have to be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family interested in? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Are linens included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your pets. While quite a few vacation homes allow pets, rules and charges vary per property. Study your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, NC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to offering exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with fantastic service..
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Read the entire agreement and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Did they feel about the property? Hopefully everything turned out to be perfect and you're ready to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 3.3 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 3.0 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 3.0 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles